October 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Sensi [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I initially ended up having to purchase Sensi Duty Free, was in a rush to catch a connection & really didn't take the time to smell in properly. It just was not 'me'. It is not a summery perfume, I feel it's better suited to those cooler/wintery months because it is a woody/musky fragrance, not 'in your face' musk, but it's there. Yet still too much much for me.
    I feel it would be perfect for those of you who enjoy that type of fragrance, unfortunately for me, I would never purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I discovered this at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris when the SA sprayed me and said it was the perfect scent for when 'you ar aving deena wiz yo usband.....' I was hooked. I can't stand vanilla scents usually as they are sickly and cloying but this was warm, sensual and seductive. In fact, everything thing you want when you are having dinner with your husband. Absolutely gutted that it's discontinued, hence only 4 lippies overall.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very sad. Reading the rave reviews and seeing the high pricetag made me have high hopes for this fragrance. And to be fair, it smells AMAZING at first spritz- creamy, spicey, vanilla goodness. But it fades FAST into a very faint vanilla babypowder scent. I can hardly smell it on me after an hour and I definitely do NOT want to smell like babypowder. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by nedy1105

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my signature fragrance for my Fall wedding in '04. I miss it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by lealaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!! It is my absolute favorite of all time! Nothing more to say really....except that it does last and stay true for a very long time....it doesn't fade like so many perfumes do. I am literally depressed that its discontinued...why does this always happen to the best products?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I was very late to discover Sensi. Had a mini I'd bought years ago and forgotten about. Of course (now that it's been discontinued) I just tried it last week and HAD to have it! Was lucky enough to track down a bottle yesterday.
    I love this scent because it smells warm and creamy to me. I normally can't wear anything vanilla-ish because vanilla turns sickeningly sweet on me, but Sensi dries down to a very pleasant vanilla...I keep smelling my wrist to check and, yep, it still smells good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by purple47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my fragrance since 2007 and I always receive compliments about it. It's definitely a women's scent, with jasmine, vanilla, and some type of wood. It lasts on the skin, which is a must for a perfume of that cost. I love this perfume and will buy again for sure. I would like for it to be cheaper, but I guess it's a normal price for this quality...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I smelled this on a friend once, and made a mental note that it was a great fall fragrance. There's definitely an abundance of spices in the drydown, so it's a nice fragrance to wear out to dinner or any place where spice and not fruit or flowers are appropriate.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice fragrance. My mom got it as a present and I stole it from her. tee hee hee hee
    I love it, it smells very nice and the lasting power is quite good too.
    I have heared it got discontinued. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i love the feel of this bottle and the smell even more. i havent found any warm, limey, spicy, florals to love but this one. this evolves nicely on me. i can see how this wouldnt be a fragrance for everyone. the dry down could get weird on some but for me this is luxury. this fragrance is worth the try.