La Prairie Foam Cleanser

Purified Water, Glycerin, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Behenate, Glycol Distearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Potassium Palmitate, Cocamide Mea, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus Apple (Fruit) Extract, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisodium Edta, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Red 33

on 3/12/2015 4:06:00 AM

This worked great on my combination skin. My experience with foaming cleansers has always been that it dries out my skin. This did not dry out my skin at all! It left my skin clean, and removed 90% of my make up. It also didn't cause break outs or itchiness to my some times sensitive skin. It did sting my eyes though when not washed off thoroughly. But it's a great cleanser, the packaging is really nice, and it lasts a very long time! A pea sized amount is all you need to cleanse your face.

on 9/16/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used,I usually get bored with cleansers but not this,this is all ill ever use,a pea size is all it takes,and my Clarisonic really makes it foam love it

La Prairie foaming cleanser is excellent for me. It's the dead of winter currently and I still need to wash my face. My skin isn't specifically dry looking, but is always very thirsty. I've tried all sorts of cleansers over the years. I've also always had issues with slow dead skin turn over, which leads me to slight clogged pores..

This product I use on it's own and also with my Clairasonic.

I've been using this product 3 weeks and I am truly blown away.

This foam cleanser leaves my face clean, but not tight or dry. It's been working well with my clairasonic brush also. I use a small pea size and it foams up like crazy. Price is high, but I won't be buying this again for 6 months or so? I generally buy face wash every 2 months or so.. So the long lasting formula helps justify the high price.

Excellent product. If you have dry/normal skin and want something that doesn't leave your skin stripped and dry you should really try this.

on 10/25/2013 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this cleanser. I've tried so many foam cleansers, and this is my runaway favorite. My skin actually feels clean when I rinse this cleanser off, when other cleansers can leave a residue. It froths up very nicely and rinses away with ease. A little goes a long way which helps, since the price tag is steep. Worth every penny.

on 9/1/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great product for my sensitive skin. It does not strip or cause rosacea flareups. It has very small granules in it and for me it is a once a day cleanser just to be careful. The price is a bit over the top but it does last months.

on 8/18/2013 2:47:00 PM

Perfection! A flip top would be more practical, screwing and unscrewing the top everytime stinks. Product is amazing though.

on 8/7/2013 5:44:00 PM

I really enjoy using this foaming cleanser. My rather dry skin does not feel tight after using this product and I must say, that is a huge plus in my book! Most foaming cleansers wreak havoc on my skin, but this was truly the first that was effective but not absurdly harsh. The scent is nice, somewhat floral maybe--definitely the classic La Prairie scent. The cleanser goes on easily, only a tiny bit is needed to do the job, and foams up beautifully. One can use it with his or her Clarisonic brush without a problem. I also like that this washes off cleanly and very easily. The result after using this product for several months is that my skin feels clean, supple, and ready for my La Prairie toner (the Softening and Balancing Lotion).

I am not one to give too much care about a cleanser, but this warranted a positive review! The price is high, but worth the pleasant experience and good results.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a JEWLRY!!!! La Prairie creates Bathroom Secrets!!! Luxurious foam, which makes your skin soft & glow...although the price FASHIONABLY EXPENSIVE!!!
but lasts 3 months at least, highly recommend it for oilyy/acne prone skin with the Age Managment Toner (especially if you use retinoids).

on 2/11/2013 12:44:00 AM

I had this item for a few days. I have been using La Mer Gel Cleanser for the past couple years. I am not going to lie, this cleanser stung like a ***** in my eyes. I mean I really thought this product was gentle and calming. It is not. Be prepared to shut your eyes completely until this product is completely washed away. However, I find that this product is a very good hydrating cleanser. Its the dead of winter and my face does not ache or feel dry at all. I do not recommend this for oily skin at all. I dont think this product will contain oily skin. As far as quenching, this product works. I need to give it more time to see if it does anything for my complexion.

on 12/16/2012 5:44:00 AM

Although i think this product is fantastic, it does everything a foam cleanser in my opinion should.
Removes every bit of dirt off your face leaving it literally squeaky clean and you only need a tiny pea size amount of it to do your whole face and neck area so it will definitely last long which is great considering its on the higher end of the price bracket.... HOWEVER, in saying all that i have combination skin and a oily t zone area and feel like this cleanser is a little too heavy for that type of skin, by mid day my face ends up way too oily and even when i wake up in the mornings. I would recommend this to people with dryer skin types so im going to hand my la prarier products over to my Mum who would benefit more from them and try something else.