October 24, 2014 | 1655 users online

Cleansers - La Prairie - Foam Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by vhgg15

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used,I usually get bored with cleansers but not this,this is all ill ever use,a pea size is all it takes,and my Clarisonic really makes it foam love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by killapriscilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

La Prairie foaming cleanser is excellent for me. It's the dead of winter currently and I still need to wash my face. My skin isn't specifically dry looking, but is always very thirsty. I've tried all sorts of cleansers over the years. I've also always had issues with slow dead skin turn over, which leads me to slight clogged pores..

This product I use on it's own and also with my Clairasonic.

I've been using this product 3 weeks and I am truly blown away.

This foam cleanser leaves my face clean, but not tight or dry. It's been working well with my clairasonic brush also. I use a small pea size and it foams up like crazy. Price is high, but I won't be buying this again for 6 months or so? I generally buy face wash every 2 months or so.. So the long lasting formula helps justify the high price.

Excellent product. If you have dry/normal skin and want something that doesn't leave your skin stripped and dry you should really try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. I've tried so many foam cleansers, and this is my runaway favorite. My skin actually feels clean when I rinse this cleanser off, when other cleansers can leave a residue. It froths up very nicely and rinses away with ease. A little goes a long way which helps, since the price tag is steep. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by thejacks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product for my sensitive skin. It does not strip or cause rosacea flareups. It has very small granules in it and for me it is a once a day cleanser just to be careful. The price is a bit over the top but it does last months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by lflor1

Perfection! A flip top would be more practical, screwing and unscrewing the top everytime stinks. Product is amazing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by wolfyfx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy using this foaming cleanser. My rather dry skin does not feel tight after using this product and I must say, that is a huge plus in my book! Most foaming cleansers wreak havoc on my skin, but this was truly the first that was effective but not absurdly harsh. The scent is nice, somewhat floral maybe--definitely the classic La Prairie scent. The cleanser goes on easily, only a tiny bit is needed to do the job, and foams up beautifully. One can use it with his or her Clarisonic brush without a problem. I also like that this washes off cleanly and very easily. The result after using this product for several months is that my skin feels clean, supple, and ready for my La Prairie toner (the Softening and Balancing Lotion).

I am not one to give too much care about a cleanser, but this warranted a positive review! The price is high, but worth the pleasant experience and good results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Constantine22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What a JEWLRY!!!! La Prairie creates Bathroom Secrets!!! Luxurious foam, which makes your skin soft & glow...although the price FASHIONABLY EXPENSIVE!!!
but lasts 3 months at least, highly recommend it for oilyy/acne prone skin with the Age Managment Toner (especially if you use retinoids).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by KaiJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this item for a few days. I have been using La Mer Gel Cleanser for the past couple years. I am not going to lie, this cleanser stung like a ***** in my eyes. I mean I really thought this product was gentle and calming. It is not. Be prepared to shut your eyes completely until this product is completely washed away. However, I find that this product is a very good hydrating cleanser. Its the dead of winter and my face does not ache or feel dry at all. I do not recommend this for oily skin at all. I dont think this product will contain oily skin. As far as quenching, this product works. I need to give it more time to see if it does anything for my complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Alissar5

Although i think this product is fantastic, it does everything a foam cleanser in my opinion should.
Removes every bit of dirt off your face leaving it literally squeaky clean and you only need a tiny pea size amount of it to do your whole face and neck area so it will definitely last long which is great considering its on the higher end of the price bracket.... HOWEVER, in saying all that i have combination skin and a oily t zone area and feel like this cleanser is a little too heavy for that type of skin, by mid day my face ends up way too oily and even when i wake up in the mornings. I would recommend this to people with dryer skin types so im going to hand my la prarier products over to my Mum who would benefit more from them and try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by missvivi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! My skin feels good and looks amazing. Works so well. I am so convinced by this product that I don't think I will ever use another cleanser! It is expensive but more or less the same price as EL cleanser. I use it a few times in a day. I don't use any other face wash. I have been using this for almost two months now. Just a little bit on the palm and it becomes foamy so you use a very small amount every time you wash your face. I think it is worth it for that price. I have used other good brand cleansers before and they might be around $20 cheaper than this one but this definitely lasts way longer and feels amazing. It works well for me is all I can say!!!