September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Daily Protective Lotion for Sensitive Skin SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Eucerin Everyday SPF30 Moisturizer for 10 years and NOTHING beats it! I literally have tried EVERY daily high SPF moisturizer on the market (Vanicream, Olay, Neutrogena.. etc.) This product is a lifesaver to us who have skin cancer issues. I have spent the last 20 years going twice a year to the dermatologist and haven't been in the sun since I was a child. Long story short .. this is the ONLY product that doesn't irritate my fair sensitive skin. The white cast has never bothered me as long as my skin is protected and NOT GREASY! For the negative reviews .. I just can't understand them?? There is a clear appreciation from those of us who need this product as a PROTECTIVE element rather than a cosmetic fix.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this...I use the SPF 30 version and I can't live without it! I use it every single day of my life, under my foundation...whether its a liquid or mineral. I have never had a sunburn on my face while using this. It gives me a decent amount of moisture and doesn't break me out. There is a white cast when I first rub this on my face, but once it soaks in..its gone, it doesn't leave me ghost faced. Other plus' its cheap and comes in a pump! This is my HG and I have and will continue to repurchase it..again and again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i use this spf 30 in the pink and white pump tube. great stuff. non greasy, absorbs quickly and has high spf. the pump makes it easy to apply. it doesnt break you out which is GREAT for the summer!! price is on point too, i think it was like $8 at target. i used to use neutrogena ultra sheer touch whatever its called, but that makes my face shiny and greasy.....bleck. this stuff is much better and i am glad i found it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rrenee91

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this product. Have been looking for an HG moisturizer for a while and was hoping that this would be it....WRONG AGAIN!! This product left a white film on my face...Won't repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ukleder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this product since it got great reviews and was for sensitive skin but I was kind of disappointed. It has a very watery consistency and is difficult to apply evenly. White patches remain on my skin and it's difficult to rub in. If I need sunscreen I use something much stronger as SPF 15 just isn't enough but I'm glad it's in there. I'll finish the bottle but I won't buy it again. I'm giving it three stars because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by nadeenk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

still on a hunt for the perfect moisturizer, unfortunately this one did not make the cut. the spf gave a face a white sheen, and at the end of the day my face would not stop itching! would not reccomend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kodiodioyeah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have extremely sensitive and wackadoo combination skin. Most other 'sensitive skin' moisturizers I've used have made me break out terribly or dried my skin out (like I said, wack-a-doo). I do agree with people who mention it's on the "greasy" side. A little goes a long way; a half pump in warmer months is beyond substantial for me. I have to apply it a good 15 minutes before I start applying makeup all year round - prevents melty face. For around ten bucks (especially considering the size of the bottle) and for no breakouts or irritation, it definitely gets the job done and has been my "fail safe" for several years!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by AgentSometime

I find it odd that people are saying this is greasy. Perhaps you're not rubbing it in enough. (One pump is more than enough, by the way.) I have oily skin and I usually wake up almost dripping oil off of my face, even with oil free moisturizers, but when I woke up after using this I was shine free. Goes on smoothly, it's not heavily scented unless you have a sensitive nose, and it works beautifully under makeup. It absorbs very quickly, providing moisture without being heavy. My skin looks brighter when I use this. It's not pricey at all, but maybe I'm saying this because I'm used to working in an environment with $50+ moisturizers.

Edit: Had this on a good 13 hours today. It did get shiny in the t-zone, but not TOO much.

Update: I've stopped using this. I don't know what happened, but I can't use this anymore without getting greasy. I've moved on to Olay's Total Effects since it's oil free, and I may be reviewing that later on. I'm sure this would still be a nice moisturizer for someone without oily skin issues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I usually use the spf 30 version of this, and use the non spf version at night for about ten years (see my glowing review of that). However, wanted to review this too. I like a higher spf, but this has its place, especially if you need to wear an spf and will have any photos taken and worry about a white cast showing up. this version doesn't have any, and mu looks great on provided you don't have extremely oily skin. I have an oily t zone, very dry elsewhere, and this looks great on me. Its mild and gentle yet still effective for what it is. No not for all day beach use by any means, but a lovely product. I got compliments from my mother's derm when I went with her, on "glowy," my skin looked, and had this on. Nothing shimmery or too shiny, it was how smooth this makes my mu go on and the fact that its non irritating for me.

I also love that it has a little pump, so does the spf 30, the non spf version comes in a little jar/tub, no pump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

My skin is strange. You can shove dirt on it and it'll be fine. Heaven forbid I use the wrong kind of moisturizer and I break out in pizza face. Go figure.

I live in a state that is cold for about 9 months out of the year. I need a good moisturizer that will keep my face hydrated. This is good for that and my face loves it. If you have warmer weather though then I wouldn't suggest this to you. It can be greasy but other than that there aren't any issues.