October 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by balooncabbagechick

I absolutely loved this product when I first got it. It made my skin so dewy, glowy, radiant, just so beautiful. I thought I had found the perfect top-off to my routine. Until, I started using it on my neck in addition to the face, and started noticing clogged pores, er, little blemishes I guess. This progressed into a full blown Rash on my chest and neck. Around the same time 3 medium sized zits appeared on my face. :C ((and this is while on my 4th month of accutane)) So, that's when I stopped using this oil on my skin, but figured, well my lips can't break out.. So I used it entirely on my lips. But shortly after it made my lips, and the area around them, peel soooo bad!! '__' I really wish I could use this product. I loved it so much. Now I'm using rose hip oil and it's good for the health of the skin but doesn't give that dewy look that this one does :///

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by makeup1love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with Vitamin E oil after I applied a few drops to some virgin coconut oil and rubbed it into my face because my face was really dry after I exfoliated.
When I woke up I didn't even want to put on makeup, that's how soft my skin felt I just buffed a bit of bronzer on.
I already did my amazing cocnut review so I won't get into that but Vitamin E oil is a new staple in my life. I havenít experimented with different brands but this Janson Naturals is doing great!
So all I do when I free for a few hrs is put a tiny chunck of coocnut oil in my palms as it starts to melt I add around 4 drops of Vitamin E oil and rub together and then massage in face and neck. I also so this to my feets, knees, elbows and hands :)
I've told everyone I KNOW to try this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep this in the shower to use right after I turn the water off. I pour it in my hand and apply everywhere, massaging it in. Then I lightly pat dry with a towel and apply my Ultra Riche Creme de lait. My skin looks and feels like a toddler's again. This is a great moisturizing oil and is pretty cheap at that. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by iceymeng

I got this on iherb.com. Use code XIG796 to get $5 off your order. This is a decent product. But it is not as fast absorbing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by rosevite2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Update: May 09, 2012

Hello, i am updating my review. I stopped using the vitamin e oil not because i dont like it. It is because i found something better for my skin which is the raw shea butter. Using vitamin e oil needs a little bit of caution because it can cause break out but i found something important use of it. It can make the pimple maturity to reach quicker. So if your pimples takes 1 week or so to dry, by dabbing the oil on the pimple twice a day can turn the 1 week stage into 2 or 3 days only. So yeah, it is a really good stuff to make the pimple dries faster :-)

Ps: i am currently experimenting the argan oil - it seems pretty good oil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: December 01, 2011

I was tempted to use vitamin e oil for my skin after reading review about it but i noticed that there are also some people that experienced break out. I know my skin is sensitive on whatever kind of oily or greasy product applied on the face but i still tried it last night. This is what happened lastnight:

1. Washed face.
2. Applied thick oil just on both cheeks - not all over the face - i like to test it first.
3. My skin became a little bit itchy after 30 minutes so i washed it off. I felt like there are pimples that are trying to get free underneath my skin.
4. I washed it off, i noticed that skin became softer and acne scar became a touch lighter.
5. It seems it is working so there is no way i'm giving up but im not letting new pimples to take over my face, lol.
6. I took cotton buds, dip it in the oil, and dab it JUST ON THE AFFECTED SPOT.
7. It feels better, no itchiness.
8. I dont want to sleep with oil on my face, i dont want pimples in the morning, so i slather a small amount of Avalon Organics Botanicals - Vitamin C Vitality Facial Serum on my face. And guess what i found out? The vitamin E dissolved with vitamin C serum! That made the sticky vitamin E easier to apply on the face - just mix very small amount of Vitamin E with vitamin C serum! Besides i heard that vitamin E works very well if it is combined with vitamin C.

This is what i noticed after my first use of Vitamin E oil on the face :

1. Softer skin.
2. Lighter scar.
3. It seems that the deep acne scars on my face fades a bit.
4. My skin became oilier later in the day.
5. One of the small wrinkle near my eye became less visible too.
6. I have a locked pimple underneath my skin for a month which wasnt hurting before but now it seems it is trying to get free, it is reddish and swollen now
7. I noticed that the development of pimples became way faster, that means my pimple won't sit on my face for a longer period of time, cool...

Ok, that's just i can share for now. I'll let you know what happen to my face after few days or weeks, lol. I think i should take a picture of my face as soon as i get home so i have something to compare with after few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by geekyn00b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For thorough and excellent info, read tightkittie's review below. This review is just a tip.

I use the 5,000 IU oil emulsified with Everyday Shea body lotion to massage and moisturise my hands and feet. Now that it's winter, 3 drops of oil to 1 tbsp of lotion per hand or foot once a week works perfectly, and my apartment is ridiculously dry.

Been using it for over 5 years and have been able to gift every other hand and body moisturiser I've had.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Pure vitamin E oil is extremely versatile. Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is an active ingredient in many products available for skin and nails. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging. Vitamin E oil can be purchased at any drug or grocery store in either liquid or capsule form. Capsules can be punctured to release the oil for topical application. Wrinkles

Wrinkles come from age, free radical damage, improper skin care and poor habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol in excess. According to the book "Healing with Vitamins: the Most Effective Vitamin and Mineral Treatments for Everyday Health Problems and Serious Disease," vitamin E oil prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. It treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.

NIGHT TREATMENT
Vitamin E oil provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing. However, pure vitamin E oil is not ideal as a daily moisturizer because it is so thick and sticky. An intense vitamin E oil bedtime therapy is ideal for concentrated skin healing and preservation. Combine vitamin E oil with olive oil for smooth application and added therapy. Olive oil contains oleic acid, which makes skin more permeable and able to hold in necessary moisture.

SCARS

Scar tissue is stubborn skin that comes from burns, old wounds and surgeries. Pure vitamin E oil is helpful for scar healing and prevention because it goes beneath the surface of skin to block free radicals. Free radicals are especially harmful to scar tissue because they prohibit healing. Diane Irons, author of "911 Beauty Secrets: an Emergency Guide to Looking Great at Every Age, Size and Budget," explains that the strong antioxidant power in vitamin E also aids in collagen production, which gives skin its elasticity and is not present in scar tissue.

BROWN SPOTS

Brown spots on the skin are caused by aging, free radical damage and poor liver function. Vitamin E oil prevents and repairs free radical damage. When applied topically to brown spots on the skin, it helps to lighten and smooth the rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration.

CUTICLES

Pure vitamin E oil is an effective treatment for dry, cracked cuticles. Applying a few drops of vitamin E oil to nails and cuticles helps to rehydrate and smooth them as well as prevent future cracks.

HAIR CARE

Vitamin E serum is also well used for hair care, by coating the hair shaft so the hair shaft protected. This form allows serum levels of vitamin E not only protects the hair shaft, but can also penetrate the skin of the dermis. This is different from vitamin shampoo or other hair products, which could not reach the inner skin layer, but just coat the scalp and hair shaft.

Vitamin E used topically to is great for skin treatments - in helping the skin look younger, promoting healing and cutting down the risk of scar tissue forming. Used on the skin it is also reported to help with eczema, skin ulcers cold sores and shingles.

How to Use Vitamin E Serum to Maintenance the Beautiful Skin?

It is advisable to use Vitamin E serum that is applied evenly to the entire surface of the skin of the face, hands and neck every day to maintenance the beautiful skin. I like to sometimes use it as eye makeup remover and makes my lashes so healthy.

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, protects your cells from oxidation, and neutralizes unstable free radicals, which can cause damage. This is done by the vitamin E giving up one of its electrons to the electron deficient free radical, making it more stable. While Vitamin E performs its antioxidant functions, it also protects the other antioxidants from being oxidized.

There are just some of the benefits for the outside of your body could you imagine how good it is for your inside..thats a different story it's supposed to even ward off cancer taken internally ect check it out

15 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Zara02

It is really good stuff!

This oil is beneficial, does not cause pimples or any other problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by krisiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this oil. I use it at night as a facial moisturizer, and as a body oil all the time. It doesn't make my oily skin more oily, but rather makes it so soft and smooth to the touch! And it helps with acne scaring as well.
I bought it from www.iherb.com - the price is great and you can use code TOV 126 for $10 discount.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so excited when I bought Jason's vitamin E oil, because I know it can be used for many things. It is pricey for the small bottle you get. The bottle says you can put it on your hands, body, face almost anywhere. I wouldn't put this on my face though because it is way too oily and will clog pores. I REMEMBER Estee Lauder coming out with this vitamin "e stick" which is pure vitamin e(for the lips), so I used Jasons' on my lips and it made them nice and not only smooth but toned it out a little because I have a few scars on my lips. I was very happy with these results. I also use the vitamin E to moisturize my hand and they do a hell of a job. It's too bad the container is small, and it runs for 11 bucks, But a great product in general.