August 2, 2014 | 1569 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - FRUCTIS conditioner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I tried this conditioner many years ago and never liked it. The texture is a bit thick for an everyday conditioner, kinda waxy, and left my hair very flat. Plus, the scent is over-powering. I've never bought it again. There are much better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this with the shampoo a while back. I was happy at first, especially because I was very anti-cones back then so I was happy it didn't contain any silicon. But after a while, it made my hair feel stripped and like straw. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Soft, silky, shiny hair. Feels well moisturised and smooth. Nice fragrance, not too strong and fruity.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 6:29:00 AM More reviews by alice242

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this conditioner for years and was satisfied with it. Recently the packaging changed and the product quality as well. It made my hair completely dry, frizzy and tangled. Even the garnier shampoo has degraded in quality. I would never buy it again. I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dawl_1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was expecting this to be amazing, after all they market their line as somewhat 'natural' and healthy for your hair, with all the fruit/plant extracts... BUT I hated it :( It seemed to dry my hair out, and strip it of it's natural oils (which I really need, because my hair is very dry and fine). There was also a weird dull coating of *something* on my hair after using it. I just hated the way my hair felt, it was so gross and dry, yet coated at the same time. I switched back to Pantene, which I love. I guess everyone's hair is different, you just gotta find what works for you. Judging from the reviews below, this seems to be a 'love it or hate it' product lol, literally!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Klervie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just want to say I've been an on off Fructis user for the last 5 years. I have thick, curly, dry coarse hair but is not colored or ever comes near heat stylers. I have just recently moved to another city and the highly chlorinated water has been destroying my hair. Normally I just use a natural sulfate free shampoo twice a week and condition every time I shower but the water has been severely drying out my hair so I purchased Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner and I've had a hair turn around. It's soft again, my curls are shapely and bouncy; it feels like it's just been cut the ends are so smooth.
The conditioner is not very thick out of the bottle and it spreads through the hair nicely so you don't have to use much of it. After leaving it in for 3 or 4 minutes and rinsing in cool water I immediately noticed the improvement. I will purchase this again because it was extremely cheap, I LOVE the smell and it works great! I also use a little bit as a leave-in before letting it air dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

This stuff is discusting! OMG it did nothing but coat my hair with their famous rotting fruit concentrates. My hair looked dull limp and simply hidious after using this! I have very straight thick highlighted blonde hair. Im not sure if this was meant for human hair or horse hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Shastaravis

I' used this for a fairly long time because I loved the scent and the packaging. I coloured my hair often then so I got dry ends and greasy roots. Garnier actually sold a Fructis-shampoo that was supposed to target that problem (you know, moisturize ends, prevent roots from getting greasy), so I got that and used it for a while. I didn't really notice much, other than a decreasing state of my hair, which got worse and worse, but I blamed the colourant. When I was on holiday and went to another hairdresser than my usual one he took one good look at my hair, ran his fingers through it and literally said: 'let me guess, you're using Fructis'. He told me that their stuff is loaded with parabenes, which do nothing for your hair but coat it with a thick layer that makes your hair feel kinda soft in the short run, but really it's preventing any moisture or other proper conditioner from penetrating your hair shaft, sort of sealing it off in a bad way. He told me to switch to paraben-free shampoos (Garnier actually makes a great range like that that's sold here in Europe, it's called Ultra Doux, some of the products in it are paraben free and I find it works really really well), use hot oil treatments (olive oil and a blowdryer is all you need) and cut the hair that was damaged (which was a lot). My hair is doing great now, but I'd rather use a bar of Sunsilk soap before I wash or condition my hair again with anything from the Fructis line.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by ilovemeandmelovesi

its ok

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is the WORST product I have ever used.

I cannot begin to explain how much damage it did to the skin on my back. Virtually ALL of my back was covered in pimples after I used this product and the matching shampoo one time. I had to get prescription topical antibiotics to make it all go away.

This has never happened to me in any capacity with any other product. Garnier Fructis is the worst mistake I have ever made in my entire life. Don't buy it.