December 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eye Shadow - Dior - Duo Couture

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 7:02:00 AM More reviews by loriade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Dior 5 palette one as well and was not very impressed with the colours. But the staying power was great so when I saw this duo-a see green colour with a cream white- on sale I thought why not? I was the best decision ever! The staying power is amazing, even more so when worn over foundation (to stop eyelids from getting too oily). Also the colour is just magnificent. You have to layer it to get a deep colout though. But the texture is faboulous! Sily smooth to apply, no such thing as creases! I will definately repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2005 11:52:00 AM More reviews by 405E

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

what I received is trio de bruns ( brown trio) I was skeptical in the begining, but once I applied ,wow!! I am SO impreseed ( I actually rush to department to check the price) The texture is fabulous, easy to glide on, and the color match so well--really can't wait to get a full size duo couture !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

These are so chic, and so adorable too! The 'couture' inspired imprints are different for each shadow, and I love collecting them all!

The colours themselves are lovely also- really different, and perfectly coordinated to work together easier. I love the texture and pigment of Dior shadows- so silky and easy to apply. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 3:23:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I received the Duo Couture in Dior Light as part of a Holiday Set. This was the first time that I tried Dior eyeshadows and I must say, I'm very impressed. They have such a lovely design on them that I didn't want to ruin the design. The colors are great and the shadows are very silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 4:47:00 PM More reviews by luba

I bought two of these in the holiday 2002 collection. I got 015 (Diorsnow) and 795 (Diorella). These colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. Diro Shadows have won awards for being so smooth, pigmented, and lasting. You need just a little to go a long way. Beautiful!