Cottage Shoppe sea salt scrub in Creme Brulee[Discontinued]

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/4/2003 5:49:00 AM

I love this scrub! Normally salt scrubs are too harsh for me, but this one is an exception. The salt is very fine yet does a great job of exfoliating. The scrub is also moisturizing but not oily -- it has the perfect combination of salt and oil. And I love the scent. It truly smells like creme brulee.

on 1/15/2003 5:39:00 PM

I like this scrub. It smells wonderful - really divine. It is a little on the oily side. The particles are very fine (I hate big rock salt scrubs). Well-priced and well-made!

on 12/8/2002 6:58:00 PM

I really like this salt scrub too. The particles are small and not scratchy, but it exfoliates well. It's not greasy or oily and doesn't make a mess in the shower. This is one of the only salt scrubs I can use that isn't irritating to my skin. The Creme Brulee scent is nice, but not a favorite, (although I'm not much of a foody scents person) -- it's similar to Laura Mercier's but more butterscotchy. If you like the scent of creme brulee -- you'll like this. I also like the salt scrub in Sunshine Essential Oil Blend (yellow grapefruit and orange), and Coco Lime Cooler.

on 12/8/2002 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I usually don't buy salt scrubs, but this one is great. The scent is dead on, but not cloying and the grains are small and not irritating like most salt scrubs. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lipsticks is that it is so full! It's hard to get the product out at first without it glopping over the sides.