Tom's of Maine Wintermint Fluoride Toothpaste

4.5

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love love love this toothpaste. It's by far the best I have ever used. It leaves my mouth feeling so clean without that gross sugary after-taste. Bought this because it's not tested on animals but didn't expect it to be such a fabulous product! I think I will try the sensitive version next time just because I have sensitive teeth but this one hasn't given me any sensitivity yet.

on 3/22/2013 4:42:00 PM

Great natural toothpaste that is mild enough for the sensitive skin around my mouth. Other regular toothpastes gave it a rash. I love that this products is environmentally friendly and donates to charities as well. Everyone should use Tom's toothpaste!

on 12/15/2007 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this toothpaste. I previously used close up red gel and thought I would never find one that I liked as well, but this works better (doesn't taste as good to be honest). This gets your mouth super clean feeling and it won't cause sensitivity like some whitening toothpaste can. Plus, we have well water so I want our family to use a fluoride toothpaste. This isn't overly sweet and rinses well (you know how some toothpaste seem to leave that weird film?). This is slightly more expensive, but to me that's no big deal. You don't need much of this on the brush and it seems to last quite a long time.

on 2/10/2006 12:42:00 PM

This is a great natural toothpaste, and one of the few (actually it might be the only one) that is ADA approved. I think that's because it has fluoride and most natural toothpastes don't. Anyway, this toothpaste gets your teeth really clean and has a great minty flavor. Their spearmint flavor is also great. Give it a try!

on 1/30/2004 4:05:00 PM

After ten years of using Crest, I'm glad I switched to Tom's of Maine! Yes, the toothpaste is a weird grayish color and has a different texture from crest & Co., but trust me, this stuff is so much better! It's not sweet or too powerful, but still manages to leave a fresh taste in your mouth. The only tiny gripe I have about it is the packaging. It's a metal (aluminum?) tube, and it's hard to squeeze out the last bit. But besides that, lovely product!!

on 3/16/2003 12:07:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of this toothpaste. It was recently approved by the ADA -so the dentists dig it too. It is very fresh tasting and does not burn your mouth like other toothpastes. It seems to really whiten my teeth as well-and that is important for me because I wear braces! I'll continue to use this product for a long time!

on 2/25/2003 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been a loyal Tom's of Maine toothpaste user for some time. Tried just about every flavor - Cinnamint (it burns!), Peppermint (also burns!), and Spearmint - and this is now my favorite. Not too strong, does not burn, foams nicely, and makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. The fluoride is a big plus as well, for those of us prone to cavities!

on 1/30/2003 2:47:00 AM

I think that the texture is gross.. it doesn't quite give your mouth that minty fresh clean.

on 12/23/2002 8:48:00 PM

I prefer the spearmint to this one, but if you like wintermint gum, then you'll like this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It tastes great, and the price isn't bad either. I highly recommend.

Popular Other Products