July 31, 2014 | 2062 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Winter Candy Apple

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love the holidays for the scents they bring out. I love apple fragrances & this did not disappoint. If you like Beautiful Day, you may like this one a lot! Apple is hard to get "right" but they managed to make it very sweet but not overpowering. It's simply lovely!! I really enjoy the holiday scents. If you wanted a lovely but somewhat generic, forgettable B&BW scent, this would fit the bill.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

I like sweet, fruity scents, but this one is just weird. It might be just me because the people around me all like the scent, but I think theres too much of a spice to it; its more harsh than the normal fruit smell. Overall, i dont really like this scent, but i will use this bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE apple scents but I don't pick up any kind of apple in this. I received a body wash for Christmas in this scent.. it is just soo OVERLY sweet, like a generic sweet smell. Definitely my least favorite holiday body scent that they have released.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ckes15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

literally the best thing i have ever smelled soooo great i give it 5 stars and recommend it to everyone! it is long lasting sweet smelling and lovely

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by tiffany426

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bath and Body Works changed the scent of this fragrance a few years ago. The original Winter Candy Apple smelled AMAZING! When I realized they had changed it up, I stocked up on the old stuff on ebay (and still have just a few left). But the newer Winter Candy Apple is just too sweet and no longer has that hint of cinnamon or whatever it is that keeps it from smelling overly sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite BBW fragrances. At first I was put off by the name because I'm not a huge fan of sweet fragrances. However two of my favorite you tube gurus raved about it (Jen of thebusybeebuzz/ myhousewifelife and Ingrid of missglamorazzi) and I knew I had to try it. I went to the store and bought the body lotion and body spray. These products have great lasting power! I put them on in the morning and can smell them on my until the evening. Since I bought the body spray, the scent is not overwhelmingly strong and I don't have to worry about putting too much on. To me it smells like a slightly floral apple. This is a great scent and I wish it was part of their permanent line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the shower gel, lotion and body mist for this product because I love it so much! I think this is my favorite Christmas fragrance. It smells like a candy apple, but it smells almost floral to me. I would definitely pay for this again, because you cannot get a better scent. The shower gel alone lasts for awhile, but when I put on the lotion and mist it stays all day long, and sometimes when I wake up I can smell it on me still. I've never seen anything wrong with the packaging of any B&BW product, so of course I had no problem with it. It smells delightful and has long lasting power, I recommend these products to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

Amazing smell. 4 out of 5 because it doesnt mousturize incredibly well. I love this! the price is reasonable. I wish BBW would make this smell year round. Its like a spicy apple. everyone i know loves this scent. Amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Heathertorchik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Winter Candy Apple. I buy enough to keep all year long. It smells so wonderful... The only thing I don't like, Bath and Body Works lotion doesn't moisturize my skin...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually love B&BW's "Apple" fragrances but I did not like this one. Too smeet smelling. My boyfriend hated when I wore this scent,lol.