December 22, 2014 | 1913 users online

Fragrance - Bulgari - Pour Homme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Maltesia

Like a commentor previously said this resembles Bois Farine, but I find this lighter and easier to wear (and cheaper too ofcourse). The similarity is in the nuttyness of the drydown. Bvlgari Pour Homme has aldehydes listed, and that also is a difference. The woods here are quite soft, no pencil shavings or that sort.
I find this also irisy and slightly powdery, but not overwhelmingly so. One of my absolute favourite masculines which can easily be worn by a woman too, though I wouldn't say this is a unisex fragrance. It is definitely a masculine fragrance, but it could be mistaken as an edgy type of feminine fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by elfriede

Has some of the same transparent-green quality of Bulgari's green tea scent, and the same refreshing orange blossom. It's not by the same nose (this is by Jacques Cavallier, who also did their white tea scent). It's neither as spicy nor as floral as the green tea scent, and is, as you'd expect, more masculine, especially when the smooth, dry wood notes kick in. Women (or men) who like to wear Eau Sauvage should try this one. The guaiac wood is unusual--if you've smelled L'Artisan's Bois Farine, it's in there too--kind of satiny-spicy like sandalwood but not as sweet. Dries down light on skin, but it will have more oomph if you wear it under your shirt, where it will rub off on the fabric. Not terribly exciting, but suave, clean, and pitch-perfect for work.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Oh, why & why I bought this without thinking, just because I love Bulgari's Green Tea so so much. This is woody, very woody, & is not for me, neither the top nor bottom note cheered me up. Its heavy, dull & ordinary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Fresh, Crisp and Light. These are the main comments from friends and family. This is a Men's fragrance but I use this too! In my climate it is so humid that heavy florals do not work well in the daytime. This treasure works well, maintaining an air of freshness with just a touch of depth in the woody base notes.

Suitable if you and SO like to use this together as I feel it is quite unisex.

Keep reaching for this, onto my 3rd bottle already and still going strong!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by SeeCee

My husband wears this and I love the way he smells - I'm not good at describing top notes or anything technical about perfume so all I will say is YUM! I love to bury my face in his neck - and it smells just as good, if not better, at the end of the day! Very clean yet masculine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this one because it is not cloying or marine scented like so many mens fragrances. This is subtle, classy and sexy, with the simple tea notes, woodiness, a few spices and lots of smokiness and sweetness coming thru the most. Very unusual. Wonderful! It does not have a lot of sillage which I love, as so any perfumes and colognes can be smelled after someone has left a room- yuck! This is for those that are close up with 1 foot of the guy. Perfect, the way it should always be. UPDATE: My new favorite cologne for men and it would be great on women too because it is simple, warm, dry yet sweet and aromatic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:27:00 AM More reviews by abeautifullife

I wear this a lot even though it's made for men. I think it works very well as an unisex fragrance. If you are sick of fragrances that make you smell like a vanilla fudge cake or an anklet-wearing concubine, give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by mfenech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got to spray this on yesterday and it's already on my short list to buy. Something about it just 'fits' me, in the sense that it just smells natural on my skin. It struck me right away as crisp, clean, and professional. I don't think of it as sexually appealing, but then that's not really for me to decide, is it? It stays close to the skin, and that might confuse some who say it doesn't last very long. I see it as ideal for work when I wear a shirt and tie, but not so much business casual. One of the reasons I liked it right away was it smells uncannily similar to one of my favorite perfumes for women: Esencia de Duende. You ladies should try it if you ever considered wearing Bulgari Pour Homme yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

This and the Extreme version are two of my favorite men's fragrances. The original is more woody, the Extreme a bit more citrus due to the addition of the grapefruit topnote. They are both subtle, elegant, and masculine. Very fresh without that annoying "marine" note that is overused in men's fragrances. Even the bottle and packaging exude class. Simply wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mostly out of curiosity because it's the fragrance that Ranger wears in the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. My husband being a good sport is always willing to let me sample men's scents on him. Anyway this is DIVINE! I have fallen in love/lust with this men's fragrance. I initially only got a small sample, but I have since purchased DH the shower gel, shave gel, and a big bottle of the cologne. It's a really nice clean light sexy men's fragrance that is perfect for spring/summer. I'm not sure what the notes are. It's a bit green and has maybe a tiny bit of citrus, but nothing super strong stands out. It's very well balanced and it smells very classy. I could smell this stuff all day and thankfully my husband likes it too and is happy to indulge me.