October 21, 2014 | 872 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Eye Shadow Quad in Garden Bouquet

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 4:21:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

I rediscovered my makeup recently, and I love playing with charcoals and purple. That being said, I only use the deep purple and the charcoal shade in this compact and I have issues getting the product on the brush. There are far better *drugstore* items out there and though this is cheap, it feels like it.

Though I've found that it's not too bad if you use some sort of eyeshadow base and some other kinds of shadows to make it blend easier. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ml44

Even though I think this has been discontinued, it is worth saying that I stashed it for a while but have been using it lately to create a smoky eye. It is natural looking on me. I have very pale icy neutral to slightly yellow skin and cool pale blonde hair. Perhaps because the colors are so different and my coloring is different, it works. I use it with the WnW black eye pencil, put the gray over that and either the gray or light purple on the lid. I use the medium purple in the crease. The look is natural on me because the gray tinge domonates over the purple. I also wear avon "Bubbles" luminous liquis eye color (a bronze-fawn color) under it on the lid and WnW bronzer in light/medium with it on my cheeks. I find this shadow to be well pigmented and lasting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

I like the medium purple,the other shades are blah,can't use unless you are really into DARK makeup & the plae is too pale

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by weyrlady1985

I'm feeling kind of ambiguous about this shadow right now. It comes in four shades: a very pale lavendar, a medium purple, a very dark violet, and a steel gray. An odd "Garden Bouquet" to begin with. Is the gray the vase?? Although I actually really like the gray. It's shiny and shimmery and makes my blue eyes look darker and more introspective. It had pretty good staying power, although its pretty faded by the time I wash it off at night. I also kind of like the medium purple, which is also shimmery. Unfortunately, it pales and rubs off pretty fast. The other two colors are completely unusable: the pale one makes me look like a fish, and the dark one makes me look like someone punched me in the eye. Overall, I guess you get what you pay for. A repurchase only if I can't find a better gray.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2002 11:17:00 PM More reviews by peek_a_boo

These really suck, like truly, the colors are ugly, it's hard to blend, it's also hard to the touch, and you have to use so much to get even a smidgen on, and then it starts coloring and makes it look so bright and ugly, like what you would imagine a ten year old experimenting with makeup would wear. Now to describe these horrid colors:There's a light lavender, which looks like the exact opposite of human skin.A medium, bluish violet, which makes my ee look like i've been beaten up pretty badly. A dark Purple which looks like dirt, to put it simply. And finnally a slate grey which makes my eye look metal. All in all steer clear of this stuff.