December 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Essence of Caviar Eye Complex

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by shawqaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for 9 months and I don't see any differences. I read a lot of good reviews about it. That why I bought it. My mimic wrinkles should have been reduced. They donít. I didnít expect a miracle immediately but after 9 months it should be visible... Honestly, I donít see anything at all. This product is overpriced. You pay for the name and not for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Giokoalita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It WORKS! At least on me.I started noticing "saggy eyelids",( well let's be honest, is just a matter of time but I am 35!), tried to apply metallic eye shadows oh gosh, my eyelids were so thin,weak and creepy... and kept researching until I read a review here!I ran to buy it and voila! Bambi eyes, i do not have that tired look anymore.I need to stock up.1 drop for both eyes would do the miracle.BTW, I have sensitive eyes since I got lasik and had no side effects. My dark circles are still there, they have improved but not much.TY!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm not thrilled with this eye treatment. Maybe I was expecting too much from all the positive reviews? But it hasn't turned out to be the miracle product for me like it has been for some users.

I use one drop for both eyes and a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and I bought this mainly for fine lines and circles in the undereye area, as my eyelids are taunt and I don't have any crow's feet or wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. This serum doesn't seem to hurt my skin, but it doesn't help either. My fine lines aren't lessened, and my undereye circles are still the same. I can skip eye cream when I use this serum though, so it does have moisturizing properties.

Overall - very expensive for what it is. I appreciate that it's unscented, but this is by no means the miracle product I thought it would be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this serum for about two months, and can say without hesitation that I don't know how I lived without it. I actually look forward to washing my face twice a day just so I can put this on! Lately I've been getting ready for bed earlier and earlier, as I like masks and like my skincare. This serum and the Cellular Contour Eye Cream have become the dessert to my beauty ritual. The best part. Fine lines are smoothed, eyelids are tightened, the area between the brows is wrinkle-free...can you see why I love this product? I'm planning on eventually taking it a step further with the Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Viacarbonia

I have saggy eyelids. It's genetic. All my family's lids droop from under the brow over the eyelid as we age. It starts after 30. Yes I would love an eye-lift of George Clooney quality but I would be afraid the result would be more Joan Rivers. I never considered that there would be a product for saggy lids. I bought this to help reduce my crows feet (I am blessed with them too!). Imagine my surprise and delight when, after only one application, my eyelids didn't droop as much!! I couldn't believe it. Same thing happened the next day, and the next.... It doesn't reduce it completely but I am definitely more alert looking (without the "surprised teddy bear" look). I would definitly recommend trying it. I use only the tiniest amount each day - it is dispensed from a dropper (I hate them) but I merely wipe the tip of my ring finger on the outside of the dropper to get less than a grain of rice, press my two ring fingers together, then apply all over my lids and under the eye sockets. I hope this way to make it last longer as it is very expensive and I don't want to have to buy it more than once every two years!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Taramania

It does seem to reduce the appearence of dark circles and it fills in the fine lines around mymeyes. Mfor 36 years old my eye area looks better than when I was in my 20's! But the price...a little bit goes a long way thank God!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by lfenex

I liked this as a "primer" for eye cream. But the packaging was irritating as I depleted the product, and it didn't offer enough "depuffing" action to warrant buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a great product. I splurged and purchased a bottle of this last year when I got horrible allergies from working in a library. The dust really screwed up the area around my eyes, but this soothed my red, itchy, swollen eyes really fast. It might have been the result of many things at the time, but I owe part of it to La Prairie. Wish I could keep buying this... =(

I'm also impressed that there's no alcohol in this. Usually, eye gels have some sort of alcohol in the top ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Takes care of under eyes circles like no other eye product I have used, which includes products from Clarins, Givenchy, Lancome, Darphin, Clinque, Origins and Chanel. For me, the transformative result was almost immediate: darkness reduced to such an extent that under eye area in general appears more refreshed and brighter. Expensive, yes, but worth it for this level of performance.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Giggio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye gel was a dissapointment. I couldnt see any benefits from usage and wont buy its again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No