La Prairie Essence of Caviar Eye Complex

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactose, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Fructose, Polyquaternium-11, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate Yeast Extract, Aleuritic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Caviar Extract

on 2/22/2015 7:22:00 AM

This does not work on my eyelid skin at all; it even worsens my eyelids!!! It strengthens my bluish dark circles and it produces puffiness at the inner corner of my tear through. I don't see any positive effects on my scarce wrinkles either. Previously, I was using Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential eye zone boosting super serum, which costs half the price and worked much better, so I'm going back to Dior again. Despite I was happy using this Dior eye serum, Shiseido anti-dark circles eye cream and La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye cream all together, I thought I should pair this latter cream with La Prairie serum and could just disregard the Dior and the Shiseido products... what a mistake... My eyelids worsened considerably with this change; the combination of La Prairie serum with La Prairie Cellular Radiance Eye Cream was no efficient at all: too expensive and no results, better said, worse results.

I won't ever repurchase this product; I'll use instead the Dior Capture Totale Eyes Essential eye zone boosting super serum, which immediately lightens my dark circles and costs 50% less. I don't know why; I'm a skin care and cosmeceuticals junkie and I adore La Prairie design and always thought it was the best brand in the market, but it appears I have no luck with La Prairie... and I have no conflicts of interests!

on 8/12/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this product for 9 months and I don't see any differences. I read a lot of good reviews about it. That why I bought it. My mimic wrinkles should have been reduced. They donít. I didnít expect a miracle immediately but after 9 months it should be visible... Honestly, I donít see anything at all. This product is overpriced. You pay for the name and not for the quality.

on 3/31/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It WORKS! At least on me.I started noticing "saggy eyelids",( well let's be honest, is just a matter of time but I am 35!), tried to apply metallic eye shadows oh gosh, my eyelids were so thin,weak and creepy... and kept researching until I read a review here!I ran to buy it and voila! Bambi eyes, i do not have that tired look anymore.I need to stock up.1 drop for both eyes would do the miracle.BTW, I have sensitive eyes since I got lasik and had no side effects. My dark circles are still there, they have improved but not much.TY!

on 1/21/2014 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm not thrilled with this eye treatment. Maybe I was expecting too much from all the positive reviews? But it hasn't turned out to be the miracle product for me like it has been for some users.

I use one drop for both eyes and a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and I bought this mainly for fine lines and circles in the undereye area, as my eyelids are taunt and I don't have any crow's feet or wrinkles at the corners of my eyes. This serum doesn't seem to hurt my skin, but it doesn't help either. My fine lines aren't lessened, and my undereye circles are still the same. I can skip eye cream when I use this serum though, so it does have moisturizing properties.

Overall - very expensive for what it is. I appreciate that it's unscented, but this is by no means the miracle product I thought it would be.

on 10/25/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this serum for about two months, and can say without hesitation that I don't know how I lived without it. I actually look forward to washing my face twice a day just so I can put this on! Lately I've been getting ready for bed earlier and earlier, as I like masks and like my skincare. This serum and the Cellular Contour Eye Cream have become the dessert to my beauty ritual. The best part. Fine lines are smoothed, eyelids are tightened, the area between the brows is wrinkle-free...can you see why I love this product? I'm planning on eventually taking it a step further with the Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream. A keeper!

on 5/14/2013 4:44:00 PM

I have saggy eyelids. It's genetic. All my family's lids droop from under the brow over the eyelid as we age. It starts after 30. Yes I would love an eye-lift of George Clooney quality but I would be afraid the result would be more Joan Rivers. I never considered that there would be a product for saggy lids. I bought this to help reduce my crows feet (I am blessed with them too!). Imagine my surprise and delight when, after only one application, my eyelids didn't droop as much!! I couldn't believe it. Same thing happened the next day, and the next.... It doesn't reduce it completely but I am definitely more alert looking (without the "surprised teddy bear" look). I would definitly recommend trying it. I use only the tiniest amount each day - it is dispensed from a dropper (I hate them) but I merely wipe the tip of my ring finger on the outside of the dropper to get less than a grain of rice, press my two ring fingers together, then apply all over my lids and under the eye sockets. I hope this way to make it last longer as it is very expensive and I don't want to have to buy it more than once every two years!!!

on 1/2/2013 3:50:00 PM

It does seem to reduce the appearence of dark circles and it fills in the fine lines around mymeyes. Mfor 36 years old my eye area looks better than when I was in my 20's! But the price...a little bit goes a long way thank God!

on 8/3/2012 12:51:00 PM

I liked this as a "primer" for eye cream. But the packaging was irritating as I depleted the product, and it didn't offer enough "depuffing" action to warrant buying it again.

on 7/14/2012 1:29:00 AM

Such a great product. I splurged and purchased a bottle of this last year when I got horrible allergies from working in a library. The dust really screwed up the area around my eyes, but this soothed my red, itchy, swollen eyes really fast. It might have been the result of many things at the time, but I owe part of it to La Prairie. Wish I could keep buying this... =(

I'm also impressed that there's no alcohol in this. Usually, eye gels have some sort of alcohol in the top ingredients.

on 10/23/2011 3:51:00 PM

Takes care of under eyes circles like no other eye product I have used, which includes products from Clarins, Givenchy, Lancome, Darphin, Clinque, Origins and Chanel. For me, the transformative result was almost immediate: darkness reduced to such an extent that under eye area in general appears more refreshed and brighter. Expensive, yes, but worth it for this level of performance.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated La Prairie Products