BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. It's hard to spread and looks dry and cakey. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and found this very artificial looking, even as a primer.

The result is too yellowish.Very hard to blend and not easy at all to apply.Didn't work for me.Waste my money :-(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When people ask what is your makeup secret? Or what would you bring if you could only bring 3 products? LemonAid is IT! I have a lot of natural pigmentation in my skin, so I need things to brighten me up. No other primer has worked like this stuff. I can wear it alone to cover how dark and tired my eyes look, and it is also the absolute best shadow primer ever. because my skin is medium/olive, light shadows never show up on me unless I use this stuff. It is a god-send! RIght up there with a tinted lipbalm, I can't live without this product and would freak out if it were ever discontinued. The price is incredible for something that works so darn well. My eye shdow never, ever fades away with this stuff underneath. Could not recommned more highly.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

First of all let me just say that the consultant at the Benefit counter did recommend another product over this, but this was what I wanted so this is what I bought.

I find this product far too sticky and hard to apply to my eyelids, which at 50 aren't as firm and creaseless as they once were. It pulls when you try to apply it to your upper lids. So I tend to use it under my eyes and as a concealer for bluish areas.

Also at NZ$39 a bit steep for something I'm not getting a lot of use from. I adore Benefit products, but this is a fail for me.

This is 1 of the better concealers I've used except I use it under my eyes. It's creamy. It doesn't settle in the tiny wrinkles and it brightens the bags. I tried this on my lids but it slid right off.

Too drying. Did nothing for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Narrow use for me, but does what it does well.

First, this is sold as a concealer or primer, but does neither particularly well for me. If I use it to correct blue under-eye circles, it looks too white. Not much of an eye primer for me, either.

I use it when I want to take the time for a naturally wide-eyed, awake look. The gentlest dab of the tip of my ring finger into the pot is all that's required: inner eye areas to each side of the bridge of the nose, and on each brow bone. When there's plenty of time at hand, it's a good sparkle-free highlighter and even a handy "pinpoint" corrector for red marks and broken capillaries.

I've heard "You look great without makeup," and, "You look well-rested today. Good weekend?" when I've used it. Exactly the charade I'm attempting, thankyouverymuch.

The price tag seizes the bowels, but given that it takes me three years to get to the bottom of the pan at all, it's a decent price. Tried cheaper and smaller alternatives, but nothing gives me the naturally well-rested look I get from Lemon Aid.

This product is okay. It is just a regular concealer. I don't believe it should be used as a primer as it does not work for this purpose. This concealer is creamy and goes on just like that. It does not turn matte or powder like which is what one would need for a shadow primer. I thought this would cancel out dark circles but not so. Right now, I am kind of just using it to use because I paid for it, but it isn't a wow factor for me. It's not bad enough to store away - not good enough to buy again. Hope this helps.

I don't love this stuff nor do I hate this stuff. I don't love it enough to buy it again, but I don't hate it enough to give it a horrible review. I found the best way to use it is to pat it lightly on the eyelids or any purple areas on the face ( great for under eye area before your skin toned concealer) and cover immediately with the tiniest bit of powder. I have found a great replacement for this and it's the NYX correcting concealer in, yep, yellow! It's got a slightly drier consistency and it is also slightly more light yellow and translucent than Benefit. I have found that both of these products (used sparingly) can work well as a highlight on the face and more so of you're blending with contour.

This product doesn't have great reviews but I really loved it. I have SUPER oily lids and this stuff really controlled the oil. I also have been blessed with lots of allergies and my lids are always super red and this stuff made my eyelids look "normal". I always look more awake when I wear this stuff.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products