October 31, 2014 | 1538 users online

Crème - Lancome - Stick Express Teint Idole

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kolokithaki

I've had this on my swap list forever. I originally tested this in winter when the shade was very wrong. For some reason I decided to give it another go before I threw it away and this has become my foundation for the summer. The coverage is what you want it to be as the reviewer below states, very contollable-is there such a word? Also very portable-which I need in summer. This is matte but not too matte. A definite keeper now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by cmdrdarkman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont agree. I find the texture is v good, and it is not heavy as described by the 1st reviewer. U are supposed to blend in with your fingers after drawing lines (with some spacings in between of cos, think of jotter book but vertical lines) with it all over your face.

the coverage WILL vary with ur finger blending. if u want more, raw on more. if u want less, blend it out. having said that, the only discouragement i faced was the price. too steep here for me, back then it was S$58 i wld guess is more now. if only it were cheaper... but it sure beats other stick foundations cos its transfer proof, doesnt have a smell like maybelline's (scent-free), and doesnt have this oil residue stuck like loreal's did which is soooo diff to remove!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2002 7:32:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HORRIBLE..HORRIBLE..
I look like wearing a mud mask.
It might be good for someone who has a facial discoloration because it is so unbelievably HEAVY. Otherwise, I would recommend Christian dior which is very light and fresh