August 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is horrible! It's cheap yes, but it doesn't remove squat. And it burns like crazy! It leaves a film over your eyeball so that you feel like you are semi-blind! I am an Avonaholic and will try just about all of their products at least once but this stuff went right in the trash bin. Thank goodness it was only 99 cents!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like this eye make up remover would be used better as a moisturizer. Its thick and gloopy. I can't ever use it without it making my vision blurry after it gets in my eyes. I am NOT impressed and didn't think it did that great of a job removing my I make up. I won't re purchased

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by MagganM

The price of this product is really an "enough said" moment. However, I didn't actually purchase this, it was given to me as a gift for Christmas.

I don't actually mind the quality of the product, for all intents and purposes it removes makeup, but not easily and it leaves a horrible film over my eyes which sometimes takes a day or more to go away. I've used many different makeup removers, and I don't find this one more or less effective than any of the others.

Everytime I use this and remember the film, I consider throwing it away. I highly doubt I would use it again, even if I got it for free.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this because it was so cheap like 99 cents a bottle. I thought it was gentle but it irritates my eyes and leaves a film that over time causes me to develop blepharitis which I've gotten a few times from these types of cream removers. Now I use jojoba oil and so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Kimkimkaboo

I absolutely love this product! its lotion formula may be weird. the most effective way of using it - is to wet a cotton pad (I use the up and up exfoliating cotton pads from target) and squeeze out the excess water so now your cotton pad is damp and spread some onto the pad and rub it in a little bit and wipe your eye make up off. If its gotten in my eyes, it has NEVER burned my eyes. and I wear contacts for 14+ hours a day. it will take off my most stubborn waterproof make up with such ease. I have used this product for years and that won't change.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mssarebare

I really liked the idea of this product because it is in a lotion formula and for the price it was worth a shot! However I found that it did a poor job of removing even non-waterproof eye makeup and is not worth it to have to sit on your eye for an extended period of time.

When I got some in my eye (which was inevitable because it wouldn't remove mascara towards my lash line) it burned. And not a little bit, it burned A LOT. My whole eye area was red and I had to flush my eye with water.

Overall I would not repurchase this but will probably use up the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by melaniemallette

I've been buying this over and over for 3 years. It works incrediably well. Although if you don't rinse it properly it will make your skin look shiny. I use it when my mascara runs and I use it under my eyes. Once again and espically under the eyes, if you don't rinse it well your skin will look shiny

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MissGloomy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a bit of a mixed review. I love this product because it's genuinely excellent at removing eye makeup and the price is very reasonable. However, if you're not careful it can cause stinging/blurring. My 'technique' for trying to deal with this is to use a tiny amount on a cotton pad while clamping my eye shut and then immediately after gently wiping any excess remover away with a damp warm washcloth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

I had been using wrong for a long time. I used a huge load of it on a cotton pad. Well now I'm at least using less but it does give me cloudy eye now. Oh well for 99 cents ill buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I like that this is a cream makeup remover, I find it is much more moisturizing, that being said, it is a bit messy when you try and remove the makeup. Not bad, I would re-purchase.