July 28, 2014 | 1237 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found this to be good for moisturizing very dry skin in the winter, but I don't like the greasy texture. I use it for a quick fix when I haven't kept up a good moisturizing regimen. It doesn't leave my skin especially soft, but when it gets so dry that it itches, this works quickly to take away the itch and heal the dryness. I use gloves and socks so the greasy film doesn't get on anything I come into contact with. It doesn't take much, so a tube lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate it. too sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gonna have to join the party on this one. great versatile MUST HAVE in every household. Let me just add this that I haven't read yet, mainly for mommies, it's a great diaper rash ointment. safe for babies, way less chemicals, heals a lot faster. It's so great I'm shocked more moms haven't discovered this, especially the humanitarians) We use the walmart knockoff which we discovered works the same (just in a white tub, "equate advanced healing ointment"), and my mom uses this on my baby sister, I will also use this on my children in the future. AWESOME for tattoos, my whole family uses this for that purpose! My grandma uses this on her psoriasis, she claims it's better than every prescription she's ever used. Everyone needs this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this stuff for years.
the skin around my eyes tends to get dry and tight with climate change and this is the only thing I can use that doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.

I use this on chapped lips, dry cuticles, rough areas on feet, bug bites, you name it.

I also found that this is safe and very effective on tattoos! it keeps them moisturized and helps heal them.
it works amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I seem to be in the minority, but I don't get the hype. This product seems to be the same as Vaseline, in both texture and usage. It's thick and goopy and greasy, with no bad smell. I didn't try it on my face or any skin irritation, so maybe that's why I wasn't impressed. I've used it on lips, elbows and feet to moisturize and it did an OK job but nothing really exciting. Any lip balm I've tried works fine and I actually prefer a foot cream with some glycolic acid to help exfoliate while softening. No major complaints, but I'm probably not going to rush out to buy again once it's used up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I will never be without my trusty tube of Aquaphor. I use it on my chronically dry lips all day long and it really helps my lipstick go on smoother. I like it better for this purpose than Homeoplasmine, which used to be my HG, as it lasts a little longer and I don't have to order it online. Great on sunburns, eczema patches, and otherwise grumpy skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Jenaliciousz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used the Aquaphor healing ointment for many years now. I even got my husband using it after he got a large tattoo done, and he was amazed at how it healed the skin right away. This stuff is nothing short of amazing.

If you have a sunburn, (which I get EVERY summer w/o fail) This stuff will be your best bet.

Although I want to add, I see a lot of people say this is not greasy. It does have a slight Vaseline consistency, so yes, I'd actually say it IS greasy. A little (and boy do I mean a little) goes a long way.

I could not use this under my makeup because it just wouldn't mesh well. I usually use it a few nights per week. I lather it all over my face and sleep with it like it's a mask. When I wake up my face looks refreshed, and feels super smooth. Those are the days I usually don't have to wear foundation, & I get compliments on how good my skin looks.

There really are so many uses for this product, it's a great thing to have handy. If you buy the large jar of it (14 oz / $10 Walgreen's) It will last you well over a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by CatVid

So this is me also jumping on the bandwagon...

I can only agree- this is an amazing multi-purpose product.

It soothes dry lips, heels and elbows and anywhere else where you need moisturizing.
It is also great on scabs and abrasions as a healing ointment.
It is fragrance free, non comedogenic and suitable for babies.

It saved my heels this week when I got bad blisters from new shoes. I just put it on the blisters and the skin was much better the next day and healed the day after.
I am also using it on a scratch on my face I gave myself by accident while sleeping...I have no skinproblems while using it on that small area so I am really considering to try it out as a moisturizer once a week. Oh, and the scratch is just a little red (not "inflamation red") and no scab is forming over it...the skin looks soft and calm already.

It costs about 10 € for 40ml and comes in a small tube. Itīs hygienic to use and the tube is absolutely non-fancy looking- which I like for a change.

I honestly think that everyone who is interested in skincare should own this product as it is very basic, inexpensive and so versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by newslang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff!

I was suffering from an allergic reaction that left my lips dry, scaly, painful and honestly kind of gross. I tried this after reading some promising reviews and I was not disappointed.

Within about 5 minutes my lips didn't hurt at all anymore and within about an hour, they looked healed.

You can use this as a lip balm, cuticle cream, hand lotion, after shave balm.....

It isn't greasy, it doesn't really have a scent and it's not expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This is a staple in my life. I originally got it for my new tattoo last year, but ever since, I've used for so many other purposes. I especially like putting it on my lips when they get so dry I nearly give up on restoring them. It's a beautiful ointment! If you have never tried it, I highly advise getting a tube, it's multi-functional and completely worth your money.