September 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lip Liners - Christian Dior - Lipliner in Linen

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Abscisse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cried when this went out of stock. The color was perfect and matched my lips beautifully. Really hope they'll restock it some day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Usually I use MAC 'stone' but in it's absence I bought this and it's beautiful.
Very natural and soft...hope it lasts well on my lips.
The color is amazingly lip like but not pigmented...no red, orange..,as a precious reviewer said, it has a tinge of grey that prevents this.
Love it! Expensive but lips are SOO important and a great liner is a real find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 5:08:00 AM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipliner, it glides on easily without being too soft, and has decent staying power. It is a 'cool' muted medium neutral brown. It's a great neutral that goes well with nearly all shades of lipsticks. It would be THE PERFECT nude lipliner if it was just a touch lighter. I love the Dior design, the little lipbrush on the other end is very usable, though it could be a little fuller and less pointy. I'd definately repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

What I said for Dior Rouge (excellent product) alas cannot be said for the lip liners too.
This is not the best product Dior had lately created/formulated. The shades are lovely, indeed (I own 2 very natural colours 513 Linen and 213 Natural, bought more for the colour rather than checking the efficiency of the tool!)
On my opinion, a lip liner should fulfil 3 purposes: 1) define lips 2) “hook” the lipstick and make it last all day 3) prevent from feathering.
These Dior Lip liners are 1) much too soft, greasy 2) impossible to sharpen (THEY MELT!!!) 3) impossible to draw a straight line (too soft!) 4) they do not last all day 5) as a result of their softness, they migrate easily.
In the past Dior lip liners were too hard and not manageable at all, either. But these new ones… are well different, probably intended to mitigate the defects of the old version… but they did not get the point in improving the product. Dear Dior Product Managers, if you read reviews, please take good note of these suggestions! Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great neutrel lip liner. Not to dark. I am on my third one. Which is saying alot for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by energeticsusie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing - the perfect pink-brown. Good texture and easy to apply. I bought several in case they d/c it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 6:59:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I am in the minority here, but I think this lipliner is nowhere near nude - it's straight up BROWN. when I first saw it, I thought it was a eyeliner! I have pigmented lips, but they are rosy-pigmented, not brown-pigmented. I am NC30-ish and would not repurchase this because MAC Subculture is my HG nude lip pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

I received Dior lipliner in Linen in my Dior Voyage Collection Travel Studio set (see my review). Linen is a lovely, truly neutral tan. I think it's the perfect nude lipliner: no orangey tones, no pink, no red/rose undertones, hence the "gray" description by the reviewer below. It provides natural definition without changing your lipstick color. Will purchase outside of the Travel Studio set!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Svatka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best-loved lip pencil and keeps long time on lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Must be the most amazing nude lip liner I have owned. Though on me it is not really "nude" but more greyish. I am cool toned but I think pink lip colors make my lips look so skinny so I rather wear beige ones. I love this with Shiseido lipstick in Creamy Cinnamon. I look so pouty and it is a great combi with really sexy dark eyes.