December 19, 2014 | 842 users online

Lips - Clinique - Long Last Soft Shine- Soft Bloom

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

At the Clinique counter, I was looking for a similar shade to my HG Clarins lipstick in shade Baby Rose (712) and I ended up purchasing Soft Bloom (27) which was the closest shade I could find. I would say that Soft Bloom is a darker (more raisin), non-shimmery version of Baby Rose, so I would wear Baby Rose in summer and Soft Bloom in winter. I'm glad I purchased this lipstick because it is creamy and makes my lips look plumper. The colour looks fantastic on my NC20, neutral to warm skin tone. I normally find that true nude lipsticks look too orange/brown on me but the pink tone in Soft Bloom gives me that nude look without looking too warm, brown, or raisin. This lipstick is quite similar to my natural lip colour. I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by gypsytejas

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I first got this Clinique Long last Soft Shine lipstick in a GWT deal. I love - love -love this lipstick. As everyone else says, it's a soft nude pink. I can't wear true nude lipsticks so this color is a brilliant alternative. Just enought pink without being obviously pink. Once it was gone I bought a full tube and it's a makeup bag staple of mine. My other staple color is Covergirl natureluxe 215 (hibiscus) beause it has spf 15. I only wish these clinique lipsticks had spf in them. They are smooth, creamy and just enough shine wihtout looking gloppy wet like lipgloss. Nice lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Creamy soft lipstick, goes on beautifully, smells and feels great on the lips. Soft color is not far from my natural lip color. Effortless beauty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I love this lipstick colour, it's a pretty pinkish colour bordering on nude. Makes my lips look plump at the same time. It is highly pigmented and moisturising though it's a Long Last. Great for the price. Not so keen on the packaging though, attracts fingerprints like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Received this in a gwp awhile back and just discovered how lovely this dusty light pink cream with no shimmer color is. I simply adore this and have been wearing it around the clock and find it looks great with minimal eye m/u or a full on OTT smokey eye. This is baby pink but not juvenile, creamy without imparting a waxy residue and true to the soft shine designation. Gives my lips a youthful fullness. Girly yet sensual. Pairs great with Lorac Rose blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ScoobyPooHappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most perfect wear-everyday lipstick. A lovely girly pink, fragrance free and nicely moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 4:59:00 AM More reviews by monlim

This is the perfect YLLB light pink for those who generally cannot wear pink. I have pigmented lips and this, over Rimmel's East End Snob l/l, appears the perfect pale pink without making me look washed out. The formula is great too - moisturising without sacrificing colour payoff *cough buttershine*. I only took away one lippie cos the casing holding the bullet seemed to be a little loose, which makes me worry about the bullet breaking each time I use it. Otherwise, great basic lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I just dug this out of my sister's bathroom drawer and wow.. it's very moisturizing and pretty for spring. Soft Bloom is a semi-bright girly pink, kind of like Mac Syrup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jkovitz

A beautiful and flattering light pink color. Very smooth application, though I am skeptical that this will be long lasting on the lips. Feels almost weightless, though, so I deem it an excellent choice for summer skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick feels nice when applied, and the color is just PRETTY. :) I think it would flatter a wide range of skin tones.