July 29, 2014 | 2103 users online

Treatments (Face) - Bobbi Brown - Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont like the packaging. All is good otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I've been using Bobbi Brown makeup for the past decade, the Intensive Skin Supplement is my first foray into her skincare range.

I'd bought this product to use up some Bobbi Brown vouchers I'd received for my birthday and, at the time, was looking for a replacement nighttime treatment for the Anne Semonin facial oils I had been using. The Intensive Skin Supplement is more targeted at anti-ageing rather than balancing combination-oily skin, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.

The texture is quite tacky, but quickly absorbs into the skin. Probably too quickly, as my skin can still feel dry soon afterwards and I apply a second coat a few minutes later. This is by no means a "must have" product in my books, as I'm sure that the even skin tone which my nightly use of the Anne Semonin treatment had achieved has been slowly deteriorating back to blotchy patches.

Fortunately, I'm 2/3 of my way through this 30ml bottle so I can move on to another product soon (preferably to a facial oil), but it also makes this a rather pricey product given that I've only used it for 3 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this off of the rave reviews from Nordstroms website, along with the hydrating face cream, and I am in love with the skin care regime!!!!!!!! Thank you bobbi for knowing my skin!! Buy this you will NOT be sorrry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by edtennisbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this stuff. It doesn't have the really strong smell that most BB products have. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin, but I think it's more preventative than anything. It's lightweight and a little moisturizing. Didn't break me out and is apparently a good formula (according to Paula Begoun). Most antioxidant serums do strange things to my skin, so I feel like this is a good option.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by libellunegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First I was really desappointed because this serum made my skin dryer and dryer so I stopped. A week later I tried again and it was ok... Moisturzing good, make my skin look better (vitamine C I guess) and really tense the skin. It s quite pricey so I don't know if I 'll buy it again but I think it's a good serum that u should try (sorry my english is too small !!)

I changed my opinion this serum is cool but no so efficient for the price; so I won't buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have replaced this serum with anr as I found it to have stopped working for me.I have used this for just over 3 months now and am impresssed with this serum it leaves my skin looking more settled relaxed and just overall healthier looking and better it keeps pimples at bay and fine lines.I'm 26 in january and people think I'm around 23 maybe its good genes but I think this serum plays a big role will be buying it again as I find its worth the price and lasts a long time:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lottymmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm 20 and have combination skin - very oily t-zone, normal cheeks, and dry patches. I suffer from awful hormonal break outs on my chin and my skin is very sensative to most products.

i'm lucky i know.

I got this product out of sheer desperation but its the best money i have ever spent. I use 2 drops at night after cleansing my face and one in the morning before i apply make up.

After using it the first night i woke up and all of the spots, redness and scaring on my chin had reduced dramatically. My skin felt really soft and smooth too.

Its completely balanced out my skin, my make up lasts longer I don't get nasty flakey patches but best of all...

spots are virtually gone. I rarely get spots anywhere else on my face but when I do they stick around for a good few months but this stuff gets rid in a matter of days.

I could not recomend this highly enough.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jlee2

I received a sample of this product and really like it. I cannot comment on its anti-aging properties or whether it fills in fine lines, but it is extremely moisturizing for my skin. I layer this under the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 and get smooth, moisturized skin throughout the day (I am on a topical retinoid cream and as a result my skin is very dry and flakey). It is pricey but worth it.

EDIT: I am subtracting two lippies from my rating. I think the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 were moisturizing my skin - the serum really was not doing much. I have recently subtracted it from my skin care routine and there is no difference - this is literally just water. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jlashman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was skeptical at first, but after having used this serum every morning for at least a month now, I am actually seeing very nice results. I am ultra-picky about serums and have tried so many high-end brands. I love that this is fragrance and color-free--my sensitive skin can't handle anything else. I only need about 2 drops to cover my face thoroughly--it spreads very easily. I notice my skin looks better overall--just more vibrant and youthful somehow, I can't pinpoint it. I will continue to finish my 1st bottle--the true test will be if I repurchase... as of now, a very strong possibility!