December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Shampoo - Giovanni - Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its great. My hair comes out clean and silky and it has a pleasant tingly feeling on your scalp when you use it. Also feel healthy using it on my hair and scalp as it doesn't have too many bad ingredients like some of the other shampoos out there. A little more money than I normally pay for shampoo, but worth it in my opinion. Love the way it smells too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is great on my oily scalp, I have a super oily scalp combined with the fact that I live in a area with hard water build up this is great! I love the tingle as well. Feels so good leaves my scalp healthy and clean and it goes for sale around 6 dollars at Walmart. Try it you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by papercaper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My scalp is quite problematic. It gets quite oily very easily yet it has big, flakey dandruff as if it were chronically dry and itched all the time. This shampoo (as well as the conditioner) is the only product that has helped my scalp. After using it 2-3 times per week (I don't wash my hair any more than that) for the last 6 months and my scalp has done a complete 180! No more itch or dandruff and it's no where near as oily as it was. This product has reached holy grail status for me!! My only gripe is the price but I can deal with that for how lovely my scalp and hair feel now.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Glvsmkp2002

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really loved this...until I discovered it was giving me acne along my scalp and forehead. Little bumps but they were becoming numerous. They went away once I stopped using this.Too bad because the shampoo is really nice--lovely smell and leaves your hair very clean, maybe also a bit dry. But stay away from this if you have sensitive, acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by neeetah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo! It didn't give that invigorating tingle like I expected it to. But it did clarify my hair and clean it just with one wash!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Meh. I was in the mood to try something different from the Giovanni line, and had heard good reviews on this. At first it seemed to react well to my fine, long hair...and then about 1/3 of the way through the bottle, my hair started began getting dandruff, and became greasy and limp. Very strange. I finished the bottle because it wasn't cheap, but I won't be repurchasing. I've went back to my tried and true, Giovanni Golden Wheat Shampoo. It works great for my hair type.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was battling dry, flaky, itchy scalp on a regular basis due to a bad reaction to sulphate shampoos. I didn't realize the problem until I stopped using sulphates and switched over to sulphate free. Once I did that, my scalp issues were a thing of the past. Giovanni's Tea Tree shampoo has been my holy grail. I like that it clarifies my hair leaving it super clean without the drying effects and at the same time soothe, nourish and heal my scalp with the ingredients of peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus and rosemary oils. It lathers quite well for a sulphate free shampoo and washes out cleanly without that waxy feel. It removes silicones, oils, hairspray etc; so if you're seeking an alternative to those harsh, scalp irritating ingredients, take a look at the Giovanni line. I also use their Smooth as Silk and Direct leave-in conditioners and love them both just the same.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I was really excited about trying it. But, I find that every time i'be used it, it leaves my hair feeling very dry. Like it's really stripped my hair of everything.

The scent of it is okay, nothing special. Unfortunately, I will not be trying this product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This thing makes my eyes sting (even when it doesn't touch my eyes) and it burns random parts of my scalp!! Horrible product for me, had to throw it away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Marshall's where I usually see a large bottle for a decent price. I'm not in love with this stuff, it feels too harsh on my scalp, makes it itch. Sometimes I will mix this with another shampoo if I skipped a day of washing. Not my favorite but for me simple and not too harsh works better. I'm sold on Herbal Essence Shine line in original packaging even though I did like some of the Giovanni products.