July 25, 2014 | 1845 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating *Cream*

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

This product is just okay for me. I have def used much better scrubs for way less the price and I'm even more fond of the scrubs I make at home! (Almond oil, olive oil, sugar, brown sugar, fragrance oil from etsy)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tired this today.
First I used L'Occitane's almond shower oil. Then I used Sparkle Skin. Then I finished with Clinique's body butter.

After the shower oil the scrub did not seem drying at all. And I have very dry skin.

The beads are moderate sized. They might be too rough for sensitive skin but they are exactly as rough as I needed. They don't dissolve easy so you can really work them in. They leave a cool, minty sensation on skin after they've been washed off.

After the body butter though, I noticed the great difference. My skin was glowing (there seems to be some sparkle effect that the body butter might contain); it felt baby soft and smooth, and looked more even in tone. 12 hours later my skin still feels amazing.

Love the scrub. Would probably repurchase until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the best body scrub i have ever tried. i will buy this forever, if they ever discontinued it i would probably cry for a week. heres why i love it:

not gonna lie, when i first smelled it i almost didn't wanna use it, it smells really weird until you start using it. i used mine in the shower and as i started using it the smell changed into a really nice minty smell. it's very cooling and refreshing on the skin. it makes my skin so smooth and soft, i use it on my legs as they can be quite dry but this stuff makes me feel like i have a whole new set of legs! my skin has never felt nice ever before. You don't have to use a lot to get a good result which is nice because it is more on the expensive side but it lasts forever! I used to use an Elemis scrub which I liked but you use up way too much and it never lasts, this Clinique one lasts forever. It's quite a solid consistency, not really gritty and not runny at all. It has smaller particles that really make you feel like youre getting every piece of dead skin. Some scrubs have those big chunks of particles that just scratch your skin. The scrub particles in this one are perfect. I get mine at a Clinique counter in my mall for about 27 dollars with tax. Expensive but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jeannes

My skin feels like new after just one (very thorough) use. I've always had issues with uneven skin tone so I went looking for a good exfoliator and honestly I'm very happy I chose this one. Works great! I woke up the next morning and looked at my legs like "These cannot be my legs!" cause they looked so much more even than ever. Even my knees seemed to be a more even skin tone and smoother than ever. Would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a body exfoliator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

By far the best body exfoliator out there! Leaves skin tingly fresh, and smooth as silk. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kimwin999

All I'm going to say is I got a sample of this some ten years ago and I'm still using it! I don't use it ALL the time so the largest container they sell is what I buy and it lasts forever! LOL I love it and everybody comments on my skin. I treat this as I do a deep conditioner for hair: 2-3 times a week. Sometimes only once a week!
Anyway, I could go on and on, but I won't.

If oyu are on the fence, just get it! It's fabulous! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like Clinique face/make-up products, but they do make very decent body stuff.

This Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream is a "No-Frill" product. It doesn't contain fragrance, no fancy ingrediants, no delicated package. But in exchange... this product only cost $24 and it last forever. You only need to exfoliate your body once or maximum twice per week. So one jar will last you around a year!

It really make my skin smoother... you can even scrub dead-skin off your foot. And it made my skin absort body-lotions much easier!

Great stuff and I will definitely repurchase unless I want something more "fancy"!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Good but I have an exfoliater that I got from a supermarket that is every bit as good! Plus the supermarket brand came in a tube - I hate constantly sticking my hands into creams and beauty products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

this one is mild, smooth , not irritating and also works vey well.
I'm gonna stick to this one for a long time.
i like the feeling of smoothing and mild on my skin even when i rub it so hard. i give 4 lippies instead of 5 because, even though this works well as much as brown sugar does.. i tried it and compared it with brown sugar which is my favorite exfoliator. but using brown sugar in a shower is kind of cumbersome, so i 'm gonna keep using this product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by oodlesofnoodles

I have a skin problem on the tops of my arms (keratosis pilaris? it's common, but it really beings my self confidence down esspecially when I want to be in strappy tops!) and this is my HG. I received it recently for my birthday after trying everything. Previously I was using Buffy from Lush, which managed to keep the hideous red bumps at bay and leave me lovely and smooth, but still a little red and the effects did not last between showers.

This removes the bumps and the redness! Honestly, if you have something similar to me (red bumps, patchiness, annoying!) check this out! It's a little pricey but I only use it on my arms and I'd repurchase it till it's gone!

I continue to use my beloved buffy all over my body as it makes me so silky smooth, but this is my HG for my keratosis pilaris