July 31, 2014 | 1687 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

THIS IS FOR "THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E AQUA SORBET", this is absolutely beautiful its hydrating enough and feel matt and yet soft on my skin. And the smell is amazing like green tea. Love this moisturizer and the price perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Jessicaj123

I think this is a really good moisturiser it leaves my skin hydrated and makes me feel really refreshed. A little goes a long way I use it at least once a day if not twice I'm on my second pot now my first pot lasted from Christmas to the day before my birthday which was the 31 June. I always buy them in the 40% sale so they are only 6 pounds because I think that 10 pounds is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Brought the Body Shop Vitamin E sample bag which contain Moisture Cream, Nourishing Night Cream, Toner & facial cleanser plus the bag.

This product smells good, has a gel like appearance but creamy texture.

Lasting power is not long at all, it's been six hours now and I can see my dry areas becoming more noticeable now.

It does provide moisture but not enough for my needs so I feel that this product might be more beneficial to someone with normal skin instead of extreme dryness.

Warning to those with sensitive skin, test this product first.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this - along with the serum-in-oil and night cream from the range. I'm not as impressed with the day cream as the othwr products, but will continue to use till I find something I like better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Alia33

In the winter time my face feels very dry and this product is so hydrating. You only need a little bit and it does so much. it doesn't have a smell or any perfumes in it either, which is great. My face feels so hydrated and fresh after I use it and it lasts all day. The Price is great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely light moisturiser that does the job. Makeup goes on well after this. Not greasy. Packaging and value for money considering how small the tub is, is disappointing but I am in my second and will continue to repurchase as I use if every day

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this cream for free. It is really moisturising without becoming greasy. The consistency is not thick, so easy to spread. Nice smell and pretty pink colour.

The pot is smaller than it looks though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A very good moisturizer for dry skim or winter skin. Been around for AGES and there is a good reason for that. Mid-priced for a good-sized tub/jar.

No issues from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rizkamelia

i've been using this for ages! its well-mousturized and it has lovely smell with pinkish color. a bit pricey i think but a lil goes along the way & a jar of this will lasts me for 6 months (since i only use this at night). but i think the packaging isnt that good, i have to wash my hand first before i plunge it into the jar or i'll ruin all the products with bacteria like yikes. i wish it was in a pump or something-i-dont-have-to-plunge-my-fingers-in.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this for Christmas and had no flipping idea how to use it. I tried it on my face a couple times and got some weird bumps on my chin. Not irritating. Just, y'know. There.
I recently found at least one use for it. I recently put my spacers back in my ears. And they were very flaky and dry. This lotion did a fine job of taking care of the dryness and putting a pleasant smell near my dry stinky holes.