April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A very good moisturizer for dry skim or winter skin. Been around for AGES and there is a good reason for that. Mid-priced for a good-sized tub/jar.

No issues from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rizkamelia

i've been using this for ages! its well-mousturized and it has lovely smell with pinkish color. a bit pricey i think but a lil goes along the way & a jar of this will lasts me for 6 months (since i only use this at night). but i think the packaging isnt that good, i have to wash my hand first before i plunge it into the jar or i'll ruin all the products with bacteria like yikes. i wish it was in a pump or something-i-dont-have-to-plunge-my-fingers-in.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this for Christmas and had no flipping idea how to use it. I tried it on my face a couple times and got some weird bumps on my chin. Not irritating. Just, y'know. There.
I recently found at least one use for it. I recently put my spacers back in my ears. And they were very flaky and dry. This lotion did a fine job of taking care of the dryness and putting a pleasant smell near my dry stinky holes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Sarahdale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WARNING! do not buy this. I just purchased this product and after using it my face was red and blotchy and I had bumps all over my face. I am not sure what causes this but stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by nadinenadine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't comment on the price because I got this free as a promotion but let me tell you if I had paid for this I'd be so disappointed. It's left my non-sensitive skin with little white spots in places I never get spots! Stay away people!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by AinsleyRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had to return this, it is horrible! Felt nice when I put it on, but 10 minutes later I looked in the mirror and I looked sunburnt! My face had a burning sensation for hours after.
The cream is full on chemicals and should definitely be avoided!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by natdusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

DO NOT BUY THIS...I do not have sensitive skin but after using this, (like many other posters) my entire face and neck become extremely congested with tiny under the skin spots. They don't come to a head but are visible and the skin just feels soo rough and bumpy, and they take about a week to heal! Ugh do not know what they put in this stuff to make it so offensive, I don't think the fact that it's scented as I have other products with a strong fragrance that don't ruin my skin the way this does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

After reading the last couple of reviews of people getting underskin bumps, I have used this for about a week now, Touchwood it has done wonders for my skin and im using the Night Vitamin E serum/oil along side it and my spot have actually cleared up and gone!
My skin is really soft, smooth and the dry parts have gone fine.
This must be a product that reacts with certain skin types so i would defo test it before buying it but i am 100% happy with what its done to my skin x

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by MayaMooMakeup

I've just created an account to write a review on this product, to warn others about using it. After my 2nd day of using this cream, I woke up and my skin was covered in tiny little, under the skin, bumps. 3 days later and I've stopped using the cream and they're still there, andv my skin is sore, itchy and dry. I don't really have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction like this to any product before. After Googling facial rashes for days trying to find out what the hell was wrong with me, I thought I'd check reviews for the product to see (on the off chance) if anyone had had an experience as horrible as mine. So glad to see I'm not alone by looking at these reviews! This product is absolutely awful and I'm still suffering with sore, dry, bumpy skin now. Worst product I have EVER used.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by preetykemp

i have really dry skin so i bought this hoping that it will moisturize my skin which it seemed to do at first but after few days it stopped working...so my skin went back to its initial flaky condition...i would try something with more moisturizing ability...sorry TBS