August 20, 2014 | 906 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

It's been a long time since I was thoroughly impressed with a product. I'm already considering buying another one just in case I run out. I have been using this for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. I typically wear powder foundation during the week and I can only attest to how it works with that. My face products consist of concealer, powder foundation, and blush. I was used to the dreaded powdery look but knew that around lunchtime it will start becoming more skin-like (due to the oils of the skin mixing). With this refresher, I have those results instantly. My skin just looks like healthy, glowing skin sans makeup. I spray 2-3 "half" sprays downwards and let it mist my face. It takes seconds to dry. I understand that this is not a setting spray. However, when I use it, my makeup does not budge until I remove it at night. Without using this spray, it will usually last 8 hours tops. I highly recommend this product, especially to those that wear powder foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

I got this as a gift and used it as instructed, to be honest it wasnt for me, as my skinwas already oily and when I would this product on, it would make it look even more oily! Maybe I used it wrong, but won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There seems to be a misconception that Fix+ is a spray that sets the make up. I can guarantee 100% that this is not the case. It's just a refresher spray something to use if you have used too much powder. Another way it can be used before applying foundation for hydration purposes. Tbh a simple bottle with water to spray can do the same job for a fraction of the price. For me this is a take it or leave it product neither here nor there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Emillly

I use this on before I put my foundation just for extra hydration. I dont love but I dont hate this product. It is definitely something that I can live without but I just like the thought of it may be doing something but honestly, I do not find any difference in the application of applying my foundation with or without this product on. I have used it to freshen up my makeup throughout the day and it just makes me very shiny but not in a dewy fresh looking way. I would only purchase this if you would like that extra bit of pampering throughout your makeup routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Orginally I was crazy over buying this product but once I got it in my hands..its not worth the hype. I got it mainly for helping blend my cream foundations out and something to take away the powdery look. I will admit it does do what it says but I just noticed it made me a tad bit to shiny. For 23 bucks its def a product I can live without which is why I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

I love this. It helps my makeup stay on and perfect. It has a lodge scent I'm not in love with but it's not horribly overbearing. It makes my face feel refreshed and like it's zapped with vitamins.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Gothbarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently bought it is amazing,more refreshing spray than setting spray your makeup .the smell is amazing but not the cost.spray it before and after and your done.i will repurchase it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Alanathebutterfly

I remember when I got this spray it was only 18 dollars. Now its 22 dollars and has a new formula that ACTUALLY sets your make up like they've always claimed it does, with updated packaging as well. Its a nice product but for how much you pay for I dont think that its totally worth it, especially now that they rasied up the price even higher.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by thatssodeming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

scam. They say it sets your makeup which it doesn't. it wasn't even made to set your makeup its simply for hydration. it does have vitamin e in it which is good but the reason women buy this is to set their makeup which it simply doesnt do. go buy an actual setting spray and it will probably even be cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is amazing!!!!!! I can't believe I've been doing my makeup without it. I spray it on my face about 3 times. then I spray the end of my beauty blender and let sit for about 30 secs. I mix my foundation and bb cream then I rub it in with my beauty blender and it looks SO FLAWLESS. If you're having trouble acheieving that flawless airbrushed natural look, this will give it to you. so so so beautiful.