January 29, 2015 | 1791 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Savedgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as part of a mini pack. I like it, definitely adds to the longevity of my makeup. For instance - I used it this weekend, I sprayed this over my makeup, and added a little extra powder over any extra shine. Then we celebrated my sisters 21st birthday. I stayed over at her house afterward, I fell asleep without washing it off. I checked my makeup the next morning. I was a little shiny, but with a quick powder touch-up I could have continued wearing it through the next day. This is the first setting spray I have tried. I may repurchase it, or maybe I will try something new.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2015 More reviews by AngieNz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt hate this but Dont think this did much for the longevity of my makeup and also made my face look quite shiny- think ill stick with my skindanavia setting spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 9:02:00 PM More reviews by daythinks

I LOVE this stuff!
I've tried UD setting spray which feels like you're spraying a net of hairspray on your face,
but this...
This gives my skin a dewy finish without looking greasy or wet and my makeup stays right in place.
This makeup product is probably the one I run out and keep buying the most

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2015 4:13:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I tried out several sprays before my wedding and found this to be my least favorite, no matter how I applied it. All of my foundations separated when I used this, and it didn't have the holding power of UD De-slick or even NYX Matte Finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:33:00 PM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I used to think it was overrated, but once you figure out to make it work for you, it's definitely worth the hype. I don't think it's meant to "lock in" your makeup. I have dry skin, so foundations rarely slip off of my face. What it does do, though, is make your foundation look like skin. I've seen other girls on youtube spray their brushes first, and that didn't really do anything for me. I use Revlon Colorstay; super thick and sometimes can even come off looking like a mask. After watching one recommendation about spraying your actual foundation with it-before applying- I tried it. BEST idea ever. It sheers it out perfectly! It doesn't take away from the coverage or the wear, but it does make your foundation melt into your skin, and give you a non-obnoxious, healthy glow. I spray it before foundation, onto the foundation, and then after I've finished my makeup, and it just works. I've used ELF mist and set before, since it's a supposed dupe, and it did just as much good as spraying water directly onto wet makeup. Lol. Fix + is IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Christina09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great finishing spray and I also use it with my eye shadows to make them stand out. I spray this all over my face after I've finished my makeup (before my mascara) and it just leaves a nice finish to my skin. I also spray it directly onto my eyeshadow brush before picking up the shadow and press it onto my eye for a truer colour of shadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

Was previously using aritaum's baby face mist for around comparable pricing. This however is way better, bc it actually gives me a more skin like finish and actually adds dewiness (to my already dewy dr jart gold label bb cream, though. So I can't speak for matter finishes.) I appreciate the cucumber and chamomile extracts, as well. That's never a bad thing. Also love how I can save $$ w travel size. If you're skeptical like me, just ask to spray it on your face at the store like I did today (instant dewier dewiness) and immediately knew it was HG. Mac is crack.

**After a couple days it did break me out in the t-zone... So minus two lippies and will now use it for eyeshadow purposes only.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:30:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a 5 star product in a 2 star bottle. I use this as a primer and setting spray, which makes my foundation last much longer, but the spray pump isn't a fine mist, it sprays big, wet drops which need patting into the face or makeup. Love the effect, hate the application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nicoles620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have about four bottles of this at all times. HG status for me. Helps to set and blend my makeup together. After I apply all my face products (foundation, bronzer, blush, powder, finishing powder) I spray a mist of Fix+ over my face. I love the smell as well. No cakey look here and helps my makeup last all day, even through 8+ hour bartending shifts in a slammed, smokey bar.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:11:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has been in my makeup box for a number of years now. I don't use it all the time just to set my makeup for a long day or night out. I'm not fully convinced this product really does anything but smell nice and make you feel more refreshed. It's not my fave product but like to keep it handy. The travel size ones are perfect for the amount of time I use it.