September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hesitated to purchase this for the longest time because it felt like buying water to me. If you're feeling similarly, please do yourself a favor and purchase it! Fix + quickly became a huge staple of my life. I spritz my face with no makeup, spritz as a makeup finisher, use it as a skin refresher, use it on my brush before applying pigments... There are so many uses. It's wonderful. So multi-purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love! Makes my skin look perfect after I finish my foundation & powder! I also mist after my skincare routine. Love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Msritajanay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just started using this for the first time, a week ago. I have oily skin so I was hesitant to buy it because well….im already dewy right?! well this gives off a healthy glow. My skin looks so fresh no matter what foundation I am using! I have not tried it with eyeshadows yet, but it seems to be promising! Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by 4lcloverab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this recently and I love it. However, I think some of the reviewers are under the wrong impression of what this is used for. This is to give you a dewy look after makeup or before. It's also for use with eye makeup. You can use it on your brush and apply eyeshadow for a true pigmented application. You can also use it to make liner out of a shadow that stays all day. I bought this with mac's "smutty green" palette, and it makes the color so vivid it's unbelievable! I don't think this is too overpriced, it could be cheaper! However, I bought the travel one for $10 and it is 1 oz. give it a try, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use it solely to put on glittery/shimmery/pearl eye shadows, to prevent fall out and to make the colours pop (even the colours in the Naked Palette stood out and lasted a lot longer with Fix+). Just spritze your brush with a bit of Fix+ before dabbing it in the eye shadow and sweep across your lid. I still use an eye primer, and the combination ensures that your artwork stays on without creasing the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

It's been a long time since I was thoroughly impressed with a product. I'm already considering buying another one just in case I run out. I have been using this for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. I typically wear powder foundation during the week and I can only attest to how it works with that. My face products consist of concealer, powder foundation, and blush. I was used to the dreaded powdery look but knew that around lunchtime it will start becoming more skin-like (due to the oils of the skin mixing). With this refresher, I have those results instantly. My skin just looks like healthy, glowing skin sans makeup. I spray 2-3 "half" sprays downwards and let it mist my face. It takes seconds to dry. I understand that this is not a setting spray. However, when I use it, my makeup does not budge until I remove it at night. Without using this spray, it will usually last 8 hours tops. I highly recommend this product, especially to those that wear powder foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

I got this as a gift and used it as instructed, to be honest it wasnt for me, as my skinwas already oily and when I would this product on, it would make it look even more oily! Maybe I used it wrong, but won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There seems to be a misconception that Fix+ is a spray that sets the make up. I can guarantee 100% that this is not the case. It's just a refresher spray something to use if you have used too much powder. Another way it can be used before applying foundation for hydration purposes. Tbh a simple bottle with water to spray can do the same job for a fraction of the price. For me this is a take it or leave it product neither here nor there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Emillly

I use this on before I put my foundation just for extra hydration. I dont love but I dont hate this product. It is definitely something that I can live without but I just like the thought of it may be doing something but honestly, I do not find any difference in the application of applying my foundation with or without this product on. I have used it to freshen up my makeup throughout the day and it just makes me very shiny but not in a dewy fresh looking way. I would only purchase this if you would like that extra bit of pampering throughout your makeup routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Orginally I was crazy over buying this product but once I got it in my hands..its not worth the hype. I got it mainly for helping blend my cream foundations out and something to take away the powdery look. I will admit it does do what it says but I just noticed it made me a tad bit to shiny. For 23 bucks its def a product I can live without which is why I will be returning it.