July 24, 2014 | 1166 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very surprised at how much I liked this product. I had heard a lot of positive things about it on youtube so decided I'd give it a shot. It cost me about $25 or so but it's lasted me over a year and I still have plenty left (with daily use). It's great for so many things. I like to use it to take away the cakey-ness of powder products, and also just to refresh my face when it's hot out. You can also use it with eyeshadows to increase their pigmentation. Overall a very useful and multi-purpose product. It also hydrates your skin like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had to make a list of my top 5 makeup products ever, this would definitely be included!

I know Fix+ has been criticized for not prolonging the wear of your makeup, but that IS NOT ITS PURPOSE!

That being said, Fix+ can be used for a variety of different things, including:
-Spritzing your face before/during makeup application to hydrate your face, and so that your makeup will slide on more smoothly and evenly
-Spritzing your face after makeup application to set all powders in place, and to give a slightly more dewy finish (yet not too heavy for those with oilier skin)
-Mixing with pigments and other loose eyeshadows to create a more creamy or metallic finish
-Spray throughout the day as a "refreshing" spray for your makeup, or keep in the fridge or cooler for hot days

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this product about 5 times now and can't do my makeup without it! It can be used for so many different things as well, LOVE it. I use it to take away that powery finish that you get after setting your makeup, to set my makeup once I've finished everything, before my makeup as it rehydrates the skin and makes foundation go on smoothly and to intensify my eyeshadows and pigments by spraying abut of it onto my eyeshadow brush before applying the eyeshadow...works wonders! So worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Yasmin116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product.
It takes away powdery, overset look, and gives a wonderful hydration and luminosity to the skin.
The packaging is perfect. Lightweight container, with a lovely fine mist spray.
Thumbs up MAC!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fix+ you are my HG setting spray! I love you more than Skindinavia and Urban Decay. I have purchased you about 5 times because you are that good to me. I spray you on my face before makeup, after makeup, and just whenever I get to missing you! You also work well with my eyeshadows, giving them a slightly foiled appearance. You smell so good, very light and clean. You'll always have a spot in my makeup kit! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

Perfection is a bottle! I have yet to use before applying my makeup but it certainly works as a makeup setter. It takes away the powdery look of foundation, bronzer and blusher and makes the makeup look like it is your skin. Before Fix+, my make up would last 5 hours of my work day. Since I started using Fix+, my makeup lasts until late evening. That in itself makes it perfect for a lazy girl like me. The smell is very refreshing and not offensive at all. Love, love, love! Definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nikkioh84

Great product for refreshing the skin and bringing a natural glow back to the face after over applying makeup, especially powder. Haven't yet tried it to add vibrancy to shadows or blush, but will try it in that respect as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I love using this when I need a little pick me up or just to set in my make up. Yes you can buy a cheaper water mist to freshen up but I find that this stuff really helps my skin. Also if I applied too much powder it helps with the cakeyness :) Gives my skin a nice glow too which is good for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore the way this takes away the powdery look of my face once I spray this on my finished look. Keeps my skin hydrated and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. $27AUD is most certainly worth it, oh and the bottle is adorable and easy to use once you figure out that you need to hold it quite far back before you spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this just today for the first time and let me tell you, I thought this is gonna be a blah product. I just couldn't believe there's a thing that would take away that 'powdery' look for which I fall pretty often, especially when going out, 'cause I'm a fan of full makeup, so it's quite easy for me to go overboard, but this is just a life saviour. I just sprayed 3 times after I finished my makeup & waited like 5 seconds for it to dry a bit, looked at the mirror and was like omg,how is that thing working! It honestly took away that powdery look, gave my skin a glow and natural finish. You would never be able to tell how much makeup I have on, it's crazy. Also, it smells DIVINE, my boyfriend's perfume is actually a tiny bit similar and that makes me love Fix+ even more, haha.
I also used it before applying any makeup, to spray brushes to pick up more product (yeah, powder :D) and just to refresh through the day. I will forever purchase this from now on, and it's really something you NEED in your life, it makes whole lotta difference!:)