MAC Prep and Prime Fix Plus

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

on 7/26/2015 10:30:00 AM

Addicted as it gives me the natural skin look without the cakey finish of a powder. I would definitely repurchase. Gives my make up the staying power all day. Love this product!

on 7/22/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a lifesaver product and it's an absolute makeup essential for me! It instantly eliminates the powdery affect making your skin look and feel like skin!! It also feels so refreshing I looovvee this!!! Highly recommend

on 7/20/2015 2:40:00 AM

This is a "finishing spray"(makes makeup look more natural) it is NOT a setting spray!(you would use your setting spray after your finishing spray) a lot of people confuse the two😊

on 7/19/2015 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like the concept of this spray and I love how it makes my makeup look for the first few hours. After that I get extremely oily. I wouldn't recommend using unless you carry around blot powder with you. I will finish out the bottle I have now but afterward I'm going back to Urban Decay's setting spray.

on 7/11/2015 12:06:00 PM

I LOVE this product so much. I have oily combination skin and, although I don't find it fixes my makeup very well or makes it last much longer, (my foundation is always in place by the end of the day whether I use this or not so either it makes no difference or I need to wear it longer to see results). What I use this product for, and love about it, is how I can spray it onto my face after my makeup, and then blend with my fingers, and it takes away any powdery, cakey, made up look my face had. It makes my skin look so dewy and natural - but not oily. I bought a bottle 6 months ago (ish ?) and have just hit the half way point. Great product, will DEFINITELY repurchase : )

on 6/29/2015 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've repurhased this twice now. This product is so multi-purpose. I use it every time I wear makeup because it makes foundations and powders look more natural.

1) Sometimes I spray this on a foundation brush to make foundation application smoother.

2) I often spray this after foundation and powder to make it look less cakey. This is a godsend for really acne prone skin days where I need to put on a little extra powder and foundation.

3) I like this for refreshing my makeup after it's been on for a while. Usually I just blot excess powder off and then I spray this on my face. Sometimes when I'm in extremely hot weather I have to blot, reapply powder, and then spray fix +. I usually carry this around for my long work days.

4) I've used this for foiling eyeshadows. This makes the shadow stand out more and slicker and easier to use.

This is the ultimate multi-tasking product and I don't care if it's deemed "glorified water" by many. Unlike water, fix + has a way of refreshing my makeup without affecting the application. If you sprayed water directly into your face, it would remove some of the foundation coverage and smudge your eye makeup. Fix + plus has never done this and has so many uses, so I will continue to repurchase the "glorified water." Absolutely HG.

on 6/24/2015 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I always have this and buy backups, its great for taking of that powdery look when you've went too heavy handed with podwer

on 6/7/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I originally was fond of Fix when I started my makeup adventures a year ago but as of late, I noticed it does nothing for my skin. It only makes it more damp (I have combination skin, maybe that's why?). I don't think it's worth the price however if you have dry skin, this might be the item for you!

on 6/4/2015 10:59:00 PM

I spray it first & apply makeup, then I reapply all over. It gives a soft dewy feeling & appearance. It creates a whole new look. Liking it so far:)

on 6/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Ok... huge fan. Not so much for setting makeup but for applying and blending my chanel liquid products. It helps s little go a long way and blends beautifully. It is also fabulous for mid day touch ups. I carry a travel size in my purse! I use it every day. I'm only halfway through the bottle and I've had it for six months!

Popular Face Skincare Products