April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for sure is NOT for the oily gals out there, I have oily skin and after I used this for a week
by the end of the day my makeup looked like it was sliding off my face, made my face even more shiny, I love MAC but this is not for people with oily skin, also living in Calif, where its humid does not help,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Btays

I heard about this a lot before I actually got around to purchasing it, but I'm really glad I did. I really like this spray because it smells delicious, it soaks into your skin pretty fast, and it brings cakey and thick makeup back to a dewy, glowy appearance. I spray this onto my face before I do my makeup and then again after, and it makes my cake look a lot more natural and gives it a really nice appearance. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by krrempel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love and refuse to live without MAC's Fix+. I use it to set my powder foundation and it magically turns a somewhat cakey powder into a skin like finish. This is fantastic for anyone who loves full-coverage face makeup, such as myself. I feel like this product makes my face product last longer.

I have also used this product to turn powder eyeshadow into a liquid-like liner. If you do this I suggest spraying a bit of fix+ onto a plate an dipping your brush into it and then into your shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by dslloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have started using this fixed + in 2013 I know it's pretty popular everybody raves about it. I kind of thought of it as just almost like a cleansing water but I started to use it to apply my pigments and then I started to use it after I finish my makeup to just refresh & to set my make up and I really do love almost the radiant appearance on my complexion so I went ahead and purchased a full-size bottle from a travel size bottle! Glad I joined the fix+ club

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this this is like every girls multipurpose make up product can me used before make up and after make up it gives ur skin a few glow look if make up is caked on and powdery ! Defines make up to I find also can use on brushes for deeper pigments and during the day this is a make up fan essential product x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product is great for refreshing your skin at any and all times of the day. I use it to freshen up after getting off a flight, setting my makeup, and priming my face for my moisturizer. It'll cost you roughly ~$30 in Canada and it lasts quiet awhile... depending on how often you use it. I l especially love using it after I have cleansed my face. The Fix+ helps my skin absorb the moisturizer better IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Embry1029

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am in love love love with this stuff! I only write reviews if I feel compelled to do so, and I only feel compelled when I really love, or really dislike a product. This is one of my favorite products of all times. It makes your makeup stay put for one, but it does so without breaking out sensitive skin (like mine), and it gives you a dewy (but not greasy) glow. It is my favorite product in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of UD Chill spray but I wanted to try this with my shimmery shadows and pigments because I've seen my You tube guru's use and rave about this product. I purchased the $10 travel size and I will say when it's gone I'm going back for the full size. I may also use this as a during the day pick me up for my makeup however it pops shimmery shadows and pigments and they stay put!!! The smell is very subtle and it does not sting or make my horrible allergy eyes go bonkers. If you are going to use this with your shimmer shawdows or pigments do not spray on them use a metal petri dish and scrape or tap your product on the dish and blend the fix in. It will ruin your shadow if you add it directly. I do find I need to use my clinque cream eye makeup remover to get the fix+ shawdows off because this product makes them stick. Little extra work totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$21 for 3.4 oz

Bought into the hype on this one too. I spray my face with this after all my face powdering, but before I do my eyes. At first the droplets where they land on my face are obvious, but this seems to go away. I don't see that 'airbrush' effect some ppl talk about. Maybe I see the 'if you've over-powdered, this will bring your skin back to looking more skin-like'. Maybe I'm willing myself to see that. Lasts a long time. I think I use this more as a 'why not'. It certainly isn't an essential for me. I will continue to use and repurchase. Guess because I don't want to miss out. haha

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I happen to make a stop into a MAC store and needed to get other products but one of the makeup artists noticed how my face was drying out in some parts of my face so she had me remove all of my makeup. She first applied the moisture cream...love... my face instantly became supple, smooth and quenched! After the moisturizer set into my face, she misted me with Fix + and after it dried, she applied makeup, and misted me one more time with Fix+. I asked her why she used the Fix+ before applying the make up, she said she likes to do that because it gives a smoother, sealed in base to work with. Ever since then I have been doing the same and I cannot tell you enough how much better my makeup looks and how much more vibrant my face is. The scent is also a plus!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No