July 29, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Star Gloss Starlight

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I really like these glosses and Starlight is no exception. I love the packaging and this is basically a clear gloss with a micro silver glitter. Its beautiful on and has a lemonade fragrance. Its not entirely flavor free but it is pleasant. Lancome glosses don't last as long as i would like but for the time they are on the lips, they look divine! Gorgeous product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

See, this is my favorite lip gloss of all time....not too sticky, not too flat, but JUST right, said Goldilocks. Looks absolutely gorgeous as a topping on any of your favorite lippies. So lovely but not for evening only, mind you! Gives lips a luscious plumped look and who doesn't want that, right? The silver sparkles are not over the top but plenty pizzazzy! This and it's kissin' cousin Angelic are my two favorite glosses in the world. Don't make me pick one over the other, however, 'cause I can't, ok? Can't. :) Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Susann_777

Never in a million years did I think that I'd ever pay $27.50 Cdn for a lip gloss. A lip gloss, folks. Having said that, it was bonus time at the Lancome counter, and remembering the reviews here on MUA (thanks a lot, ladies), I picked it up.
I applied this over my lipstick (that has SPF), a pretty pink though somewhat flat shade, and Starlight made it beautiful; and ladies, my lips were pretty bodacious to begin with :D
*sigh* Will repurchase.
Update: Dropped by the MAC cosmetics counter today to do a CP; the sales guy couldn't stop staring at my mouth! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by dior_duchess

I lost this star gloss a while ago :( but I remember it vividly. It was a sheer, shimmery light pink that came off nearly clear when applied. It was so pretty, so shiny, and the containers for Star Gloss are really chic-looking, too. This is great if you're looking for a clear gloss with a little something extra.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by fabchic

I didnt like this gloss that much b/c even though it looks beautiful when u apply it...it doesnt last very long...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Dreamy

I was hesitant buying a lipgloss that costs $27.50 CDN. However, I fell in love with the microglitter in this clear gloss. I didn't even notice a weird smell until I read other reviews on this thread - because the smell isn't offensive to me. It's not as nice-smelling as Juicy Tubes, but it has a big pro that Juicy Tubes doesn't have - Star gloss isn't sticky, so even when the wind blows, my hair isn't that stuck to my lips. This gloss feels more like a balm, but the shine is AMAZING! I've only worn it for 2 days, and already I've had people stop me and ask what gloss I'm wearing. The microglitter is great because it highlights lips without making them huge, garish spotlights. I have big lips and this gloss plays them up while playing them down. The brush applicator is also simply divine - much better than sponge or slant tube applicators where you can't account for even application. Just make sure you have a mirror :) You'll be staring at your lips for a while! And for $27.50, the gloss will last a while, so I say it's worth it if you want a great quality gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very nice gloss to wear over other l/s to add a bit of glamour. On me, the glitter is subtle enough that I can wear it in the daytime with no trouble. Love the packaging, love the brush applicator, but don't love the taste/smell. Other than that, it's a great staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in those gift packages. This gloss is sooooo pretty I LOVE the glitter, and in the light it just lights up! & layering it is really nice too. The only thing that stinks is .. the gloss. It smells really weird like it's been perfumed really strangely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Angelic80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very beautiful lipgloss. I use this on its own at daytime for just a bit of extra glamour, or on top of a lipstick for a night out.
It's not sticky like Juicy Tube, and it's not gritty which is a plus. Feels like I'm wearing lipbalm. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dirtyGLOSS

This gloss looks really nice in dim lighting because it looks super glossy and shimmery. In regular lighting, it just looks like a plain clear gloss. And after the gloss has worn off, all that is left is a ton of silver specks on your lips, which looks funny. But I gave it 4 lipsticks because the packaging is so pretty!