Clinique Shadow Duo - Seashell Pink/Fawn Satin

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Makeup artists recommend changing skin care products, eyeshadow and lipstick colors, etc., as one ages; however, Clinique's seashell pink/fawn satin duo have been a staple of mine for years.

I'm in the age group where I have to be careful wearing eyeshadow with shimmer. Clinique duos are all semi shimmer; however, the shimmer is not glaring and garish.

I use seashell pink as a base color every day. It glides on gently, and is pretty, soft and subtle. Seashell Pink works great as a solid base color on eyelids, and if one chooses to add a splash of color to the crease on their eyelids, seashell pink looks great with most colors. Fawn Satin is in the duo, and I use it on occasion in the crease on my eyelids.

I got this as a GWP and never bothered with it until I found it one day while cleaning. I'm not crazy about the seashell pink color, but the fawn satin is the perfect brown for the crease. I pair it with the gold beige color from the like mink duo and it's the perfect natural eye for everyday.

on 4/25/2010 1:21:00 PM

I own two of these eye duos. strawberry fudge ( which i love!!) and this 1. i was a little disappointed with these shadows. they are almost to0 natural looking. i can barely notice a difference when i wear them. overall i think seashell pink is alright. i remocommend strawberry fudge though!

on 3/2/2005 1:14:00 AM

I've used Seashell Pink/Fawn Satin for a few years now and I agree that it is great for a subtle everyday look. I took one lippie off because I wish the seashell pink was just a *touch* warmer, but it still looks really good on me as it is. It really flatters my olive green eyes.

Clinique has really soft blendable shadows which make them easy to work with and a pleasure to apply. This duo is no exception. Check it out before they discontinue it! continued >>

on 8/13/2003 1:40:00 AM

This is my HG eyeshadow. AliceinWonderland described the colors perfectly. Its great for an everyday natural look. I absolutely love brown eyeshadows and this is the best ive ever used. HUGE rave from me.

Clinique makes really pretty shadows, and this is one of my faves. This combo is a pale pinky lilac, and a mocha brown shade, that are great for a natural everyday look.