December 21, 2014 | 1670 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Sienne

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Yuminnie

My mom uses this blush for years now and I started wearing it too because of her. It's GORGEOUS. I never thought that this shade would look good on my skin (I'm around NC20) but it looks gorgeous and natural. I love the finish, the staying power and how healthy my skin looks with this blush on! I recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

First time trying a Bourjois blush and I'm super impressed with the pigment, formulation and colour! The powder picks up well on my brush and spreads nice and evenly along my skin and stays there for the entire day (or until I wipe it off). The colour is lovely - perfect for a glowy kind of brown that I can use as a contour or blended upwards so it can double as a blush (it has just enough pinkish tones in there so my face doesn't look dead or washed out when I don't add additional blusher).

Highly recommended and I will definitely check out the other little round pot blushes in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by dotty101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have lots of different blushes from different labels but this is one of my favorites. This blush has a beautiful brownish-pinkish color (the name "Sienne" describes it perfectly) with just a tad of shimmering. Not too much, just enough to give you a healthy glow. The color fits my olive skin and dark brown eyes perfectly. Only one tiny problem other reviewers also noticed: the brush that comes with the blush is totally useless, but other than that, get out there and buy this blush! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought a couple of Bourjois products during my trip to Hong Kong a few months ago and this was one of my favorites from the haul. I've heard a lot of good reviews on their blushes but this color is just amazing apart from the smooth ans silky texture. It's the perfect neutral blush I could wear with anything and because I'm fair, I can go and apply this blush on the sides of my cheeks and get away with not contouring and at the same times this will look great with contour or bronzer. I wish they could sell this near where I live. I really want to try more from this range.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this a birthday gift a few years ago. It is a shade I wouldn't normally buy but it's just perfect for my olive/tan skintone. It lasts ages as well. It's like bronzer but warmer with a redish tone (like a blush). The brush it comes with is pretty decent too.The only problem is that the blush has fallen out and depotted itself. This happened twice with each new one. It wasn't messy tho and i just wiped it and put it back. Despite this I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by biddi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tossed the brush, found it useless, the blush itself is lovely on my NW15 (think im almost at an NW20 this summer - go me!) this looks really nice on, not too brown, plum or red just a nice mix of each with a satin finish. I bought this at Priceline in Sydney for AUD20 so not overly cheap but well priced for the quality. I find this very similar to Benefit Dallas except Dallas is much more shimmery. I'd buy again if I ever ran out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

'Sienne' is a lovely colour! It's perfect if you want to go on the neutral/nude route and is a nice terracotta shade with a satin finish. I like that it isn't matte, nor is it super shimmery like some of the other Bourjois blushes. I'm about NC30, and I have to layer this a few times for the colour to show up. However, I prefer a subtler approach to my blush/bronzer so this is good for me. Very wearable for daytime and would suit light to medium skintones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Marianthoula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This colour is absolutely lovely on my fair skin. I call it my "nude" blush, because it gives me a healthy flush without being too obvious. For a strange reason, although I have somewhat flushed cheeks it doesn't clash with my natural colour.
The packaging is pretty good, I like that it is not huge (such a waste of space) and the clasp seems to be safe. I have a ruined clasp on a Bourjois eye shadow, though, so I'll change the rating if I have to.
The formula is good, it applies easily, blends well and really stays on through the day.
The perfume can be annoying, although I do not seem to smell it after a little while.
I have only one major problem: it breaks me out... badly. I had flawless skin, and now after little more than two weeks of use and a series of acne in both my blush lines it hit me! I do not know what it is inside, but it causes me this trouble. Such a pity!

EDIT 27/12/2011: Well, I decided to give my 2 Bourjois bluses another go and as I expected from the reviews they have hardened and I could not pick up any colour. When I scrathed away the surface and could use them again, I did not experience any breakouts! How lovely! I cannot explain this. So I give 1 lippie back because the breaking out is no longer an issue, but I remove one because it is such a pain - it requires scrathing away quite often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from a fellow MUAer from a swap. I love this blush! I i'm currently aiming for "the nude" look with just a touch of blush and very, very light lipstick and this is the perfect blush for it! The shade is more on the brownish plummy side and it's perfect for my NC30 skin!

Also, this blush smells good. It smells powdery and very silky when applied onto your face. It didn't give me any break out at all. Also, it is very light wearing, feels like you're wearing nothing at all. I will definitely purchase another Bourjois Powder Blush in the near future!

P.S.
Not to mention, their powder blushes are a great deal! They're only HKD 99 each here in Hong Kong! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

For me, this is more of a shading colour and it works beautifully. It has the usual rosy scent of Bourjois blushes. It takes some effort to take the pigment out, but it's worth it!