Johnson & Johnson Milk lotion

3.9

on 9/2/2014 11:25:00 AM

Love this milk lotion product. absorbs very quick and gives a smooth skin feeling. Smells very good too! =) very affordable and I use this twice a day after taken a shower. Patience is the key if you want to see the result of using body lotion. Just use it regularly and make it one of your must-do everyday habbit.

on 2/1/2013 10:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Actually this product belongs to my mom, but it seems she rarely use it so i can use this sometimes haha :D the packaging comes in a sturdy plastic bottle and light blue flip top cap, great because i love both white and blue color. The lotion itself is milk-colored, a bit runny, and smells pleasant.. It might be a little bit strong, but it calms me everytime i use it :). The scent's staying power is just so-so, so do the moisturising effect. I use it only for my hands, because when i use this for my entire body, my skin feels stretched after a few moments so i just replace it with some heavier lotions or body butters :) i am worried about this product because it contains tons of chemicals and parabens inside. Overall, this product is very cheap and does its job :D

on 7/2/2011 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used to hate the milky smell thought it was a bit like leftover milk, I'm still not a fan of the smell even after using two bottles Of it. I already had fair skin before using the lotion, it didn't make my skin fairer but it did make my skin brighter.

on 5/7/2011 2:02:00 AM

i have been using johnson and johnson milk lotion for past a year now. earlier i tried many from j&j original pink bottle to garnier cocoa butter to vaseline lotion and many more until i one day picked this. its white with a blue(sky blue perhaps) cap and i've been using this ever since. summer or winter this the only thing i use as a body lotion. my hand and legs are dry while others are oily i usually stock up coz i do not get it readily. its light and can be used everyday i use it everyday and even after waxin it moisturises good and even in cold winter it keeps me moisturises. so this is a keeper for a long time

on 1/28/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Light, non-greasy, smooth, perfect daytime moisturizer! Superb product, on my second bottle already.

on 12/6/2007 10:00:00 PM

it's a nice lotion to put on your body. it's very light, so no stickiness, no mess. but sometimes, on hot humid days, my hands tend to have sweat, so it's not very comfortable.
also it's so light that sometimes i don't feel enough moist
but it has nice smell, and after a while, i realize my skin looks a bit fairer

on 8/28/2007 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this moisturiser! I use it with the body wash, and it makes my skin so soft, supple and smooth. Plus i Love the smell and that it contains milk proteins with vitamin a and e which is real good for the body. I feel moisturised and I smell good too!

on 5/26/2007 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I totally love this. The texture is so light, it goes on smoothly, and amazingly it makes my skin super soft, smooth, silky, and very well moisturized. It's a great light day time lotion, and also great for tiring nights when you feel so tired you don't even want to put on any heavy creams. This is simple, easy-on-the-go type, and yet it works wonderfully. I'm not crazy about the smell, but I must admit that it really relaxes me.

on 5/8/2006 8:41:00 AM

i got a small version of this one from thailand and i love the smell so much, then i saw the US version i had to buy it right away, but the smell is totally different. that's too bad, but overall a really nice lotion. i like something light, and this is one of the best! there's a sticky feel to it tho, but the one i got from thailand is just perfect, no stickey feeling...i will have to ask my friends over there to get me some more!

on 3/22/2006 7:53:00 PM

This lotion smells a lot like the 24 hour SOFTLOTION. It was really light but moisturized really well. Of course I just used it for the first time tonight so I will update later on. The consistency was a bit watery but it absorbed really well. I will have to see how well it lasts. The smell is really soft and not overpowering. I prefer the bedtime scent over this but this may be better at moisturizing. So far so good.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products