November 27, 2014 | 1226 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Got 2 Be - Body Smoothie (vitamin E non-fat body creme)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2007 5:50:00 AM More reviews by goldenfae

i got this as part of a gift set, which means trial size. and good thing since i would never buy the whole bottle. i'm told it smells like apricot, but it's too sickly sweet for me. it's not really thick so it's not so rich that you use it once and all your dry skin problems are solved, which is what the description makes it sound like. however, it's not greasy and it sinks it. probably too well since after awhile it seems like i just moisturized with water. perhaps my skin is just too dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Rubberducky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love rich thick creams but there something special about GOT 2 BE Body Smoothie. It is extremely light ,silky and moisturizing. The smell is gorgeous, sweet orange sorbet all over your body. I definitely recommend this lotion. Btw i bought the Got 2 Be Full of Soap Cleanse (soy and oatmeal) bar with a loofah. Will update you all on it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yum yum! I got this lotion in a set with the Fruit Pie Body Scrub and an orange loofah. This has the most incredible texture, so light (almost like a gel creme) so it absorbs in very quicky, which is great in the summer when you don't want a heavy body lotion, yet it is very moisturizing. The smell is delish too, like sweet orange candy, but it isn't cloying at all. I use it in conjunction with the Fruit Pie Scrub and my skin is like silk; smooth, soft and glowing:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I keep this on my desk at work and everyone stops by to use some of it because it smells so good and also softens the skin very nicely. It really does smell like an orange smoothie. I have never used this as a body lotion, because I don't think it would help my dry skin at all, but I do use this as a hand lotion. you get a very generous amount of this for the money. Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 5:27:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTresses

I absolutely love this. It smells so wonderful. It's been a year since I last used it. But I'll definitely make a special trip, just for this lotion. However, it's not for someone with a dry skin condition. But for people with normal skin, it's moisturizing enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved how this smelled in the bottle, at the store before I bought it. I love the texture, I love how it absorbs right into my skin, and I love the pump dispenser. I will never buy this again, though, because the smell of it on me makes me want to gag. It smells like a very concentrated orange smoothie or push-up pop. It's a nice smell, just not when it permeates your entire body and the air around you--it's entirely overpowering, even at a distance. If you want to be at all considerate to your co-workers, I would definitely not advocate wearing this to work. It's just rude.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by TylerDurdenSays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is YUM! I am a complete fan since I tried a tester about a month ago in the store and couldn't put it down! The scent is very long-lasting for a cream/lotion, and it's a great lighthearted scent, definitely cheery and carefree. I love the Tutti Dolci line from Bath & Body Works and will usually not even touch other products, but this stuff is the only exception and I will buy it again and again! Wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells incredible. MMM, yummy! Wish it were more moisturizing, but if you are just going for a nice long, lasting scented cream - than this is the one!!

Did I mention mmmmmmmmmmm? yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sweethart028

The texture is non-greasy which is AWESOME! It smells sooo yummy and everybody at school is always like "What are you using that's making you smell so good?" All my friends love it and it mousterizes well too which comes in handy for me as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 8:17:00 AM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love! This has to be one of the best smelling things to ever grace my nostrils. Great light lotion. Adorable packaging (has a pump!) good price. Need I say more?