Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

4.3

Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/14/2015 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this for my son originally because he had very very dry skin on his face at 7 weeks old. Based on the cost and qty I started using it on myself.

This product saved my skin, and very quickly. Pregnancy left my skin very dry rough/scaly and discolored in places. My big problem area was the back of my thighs. As a woman who has always had soft supple skin it was depressing and really "killed" that sexy feeling we all love to have. It is very rich and not easy to spread on, but I saw results after the first day of using it. Highly recommended :)

on 1/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

An essential for dry and cold winters. This cream, although thick and hard to spread, soothes wind chapped skin and winter skin irritations. A thick layer massaged into skin keeps the area moisturized throughout the day during polar vortex days. Feels greasy initially but absorbs after 15 or so minutes.

The key is to apply after a shower but to dry off completely. IMO this cream is much harder to apply to wet skin.

on 12/5/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

WAY too thick, didn't seal moisture into my skin. I returned it.

on 12/4/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. Extremely thick-'love it! Don't buy the lotion version. It's leaky and awful!

on 11/15/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have to deduct a star because it's too heavy for me. I left it in my car by accident and it got softer warming up making it more easy to apply. A friend of mine had unknown causes of rashes that kept occurring and this cream helped. When I had my share of rashes I was recommended this cream. I can't tell if the itchiness is relieved because of the heaviness or other qualities. Either ways the rashes were more bare able. It's too heavy and sticky. I will keep it for emergencies however.

on 8/24/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best creme ever to keep your feet out of the pedicure chair! Works great on my excema prone areas as well! Even though it's pricy, the 16oz tub lasts for 6+ plus with moderate use.

on 5/1/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolute HG. Slather this on before bed. Greasy but moisturizing. You'll glow like an angel in the morning. No breakouts or cetyl alcohol (I was breaking out from cetaphil moisturizer before, pretty sure this ingredient was the culprit according to cosdna.com).

Love it during the day too, but it definitely makes my concealer/foundation not last as long, that's the only drawback. :(

on 1/9/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is really thick. I definitely don’t hate it. It works miracles. I put them on my elbows, heels and hands right before bed and i wake up with super soft skin. When NYC started to get really cold (i’m talking the polar vortex, hitting the negative teens) the air got really dry and my face got patchy with dry spots. I would use Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer in the morning and by noon in my office, my skin would feel extremely tight and uncomfortable. So at night, I decided to apply this onto my face - very lightly and sparingly at first since it is really thick. I applied it around my eyes, where the dry patches are and would rub it in. I would wake up with super soft skin so I decided to use it as a daytime moisturizer too - specifically around my eyes and wherever my skin would feel tight. I have been doing this for about a week now and my face has never been smoother. It even makes applying concealer a lot easier. My skin is sensitive but I haven’t experience a break out yet. I highly recommend this. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a huge tub, you’d have to dip your hands into it every time - which is fine since I always apply it after I wash up before bed and after I wake up. If you have dry, flaky skin, this tub works miracles. A tub also lasts forever.

on 7/4/2013 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love love love this cream so much! I have really bad and itchy eczema (that covers my torso, legs, arms and sometimes my neck) and this thick cream is the best at retaining moisture and not causing any irritation! Even when I don't have eczema, I use this on the heels of my feet overnight and there's a real difference the next morning. It's such a shame that I didn't realize how brilliant this product was when I was in America last year (I only bought a small tube!) because they don't sell Eucerin in Australia :( Next time, I'll stock up though because it's one of the very few things that actually work for me.

on 6/21/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have rosacea and this cream calms it down. It might take a few night of applying this but it always eventually seems to do the trick. The problem with this creme is that I can only use it every other day or so, otherwise it does start to break me out with tiny little pimples that are pus filled, so not good for daily use on me. I also start to get little red spots, which are areas where it is starting to cause a pimple. The break out isn't severe, but enough to disrupt my face a bit, so consistent use would probably cause some serious problems for me down the road. Best if I rotate this with another moisturizer, but this one is the best for calming down some serious redness.

Also, I used the Eucerin Creme on my face for about 15-20 days. When used consistently it just starts to cause some mild to moderate issues with acne, so only use every other day at the most, or just a few times a week. Otherwise, this product is a god send for redness and irritation.