Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

4.4

Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/25/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This one is still my staple as the best healing cream. I need it every winter.

on 4/20/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Let me just say, if you are looking for a light moisturizer, this is not for you. This lotion is super thick, which may not be everyone's cup of tea.

My skin, for whatever reason, is extremely dry--as in, I have to apply this every day in the morning, all over my skin, and again after I shower--and just doesn't stay moisturized as normal skin should. On top of this, I have eczema, albeit not that severe. I've been to the dermatologist, and the only thing that helps is this. It actually moisturizes my skin, and none of the other watery lotions can do that. So if you're looking for a really thick, rich moisturizer, this is the best I've found at my price point.

on 4/14/2015 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this for my son originally because he had very very dry skin on his face at 7 weeks old. Based on the cost and qty I started using it on myself.

This product saved my skin, and very quickly. Pregnancy left my skin very dry rough/scaly and discolored in places. My big problem area was the back of my thighs. As a woman who has always had soft supple skin it was depressing and really "killed" that sexy feeling we all love to have. It is very rich and not easy to spread on, but I saw results after the first day of using it. Highly recommended :)

on 1/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

An essential for dry and cold winters. This cream, although thick and hard to spread, soothes wind chapped skin and winter skin irritations. A thick layer massaged into skin keeps the area moisturized throughout the day during polar vortex days. Feels greasy initially but absorbs after 15 or so minutes.

The key is to apply after a shower but to dry off completely. IMO this cream is much harder to apply to wet skin.

on 12/5/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

WAY too thick, didn't seal moisture into my skin. I returned it.

on 12/4/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. Extremely thick-'love it! Don't buy the lotion version. It's leaky and awful!

on 11/15/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have to deduct a star because it's too heavy for me. I left it in my car by accident and it got softer warming up making it more easy to apply. A friend of mine had unknown causes of rashes that kept occurring and this cream helped. When I had my share of rashes I was recommended this cream. I can't tell if the itchiness is relieved because of the heaviness or other qualities. Either ways the rashes were more bare able. It's too heavy and sticky. I will keep it for emergencies however.

on 8/24/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best creme ever to keep your feet out of the pedicure chair! Works great on my excema prone areas as well! Even though it's pricy, the 16oz tub lasts for 6+ plus with moderate use.

on 5/1/2014 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolute HG. Slather this on before bed. Greasy but moisturizing. You'll glow like an angel in the morning. No breakouts or cetyl alcohol (I was breaking out from cetaphil moisturizer before, pretty sure this ingredient was the culprit according to cosdna.com).

Love it during the day too, but it definitely makes my concealer/foundation not last as long, that's the only drawback. :(

on 1/9/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is really thick. I definitely don’t hate it. It works miracles. I put them on my elbows, heels and hands right before bed and i wake up with super soft skin. When NYC started to get really cold (i’m talking the polar vortex, hitting the negative teens) the air got really dry and my face got patchy with dry spots. I would use Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer in the morning and by noon in my office, my skin would feel extremely tight and uncomfortable. So at night, I decided to apply this onto my face - very lightly and sparingly at first since it is really thick. I applied it around my eyes, where the dry patches are and would rub it in. I would wake up with super soft skin so I decided to use it as a daytime moisturizer too - specifically around my eyes and wherever my skin would feel tight. I have been doing this for about a week now and my face has never been smoother. It even makes applying concealer a lot easier. My skin is sensitive but I haven’t experience a break out yet. I highly recommend this. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a huge tub, you’d have to dip your hands into it every time - which is fine since I always apply it after I wash up before bed and after I wake up. If you have dry, flaky skin, this tub works miracles. A tub also lasts forever.