October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Makeup Brushes - Trish McEvoy - #41

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by galelea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just received my #41 smudge brush and used it to smudge my milani liquif'eye pencil liner. Wow! You know, brushes are so deceiving in that you cannot tell what is a good product or not, but this... It's SUPERB. I have researched prices and in this bracket and contemplated on Nars smudge and some others. I think it's really just pliable to any shadows or liners really. The bristles are well formed. Adheres to the product without smearing away from the skin. No roughness even close to the waterline (well not on the waterline ofcourse! but you know...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Trish McEvoy's precision smudge brush is perfect! The bristles have the right amount of stiffness without feeling to rough on my skin. I also love the clear handle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this brush and use it every single day. It has a small, rounded, tapered head which is perfect for smudging eyeliner. I use eyeshadow as eyeliner quite frequently and this is the perfect brush for softening the line. Especially great for blending eyeshadow along the lower lashline as a subtle liner. I would definitely repurchase this brush if need be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is also called the precision smudge brush.Its a tiny head with short tapered bristles. The perfect size to smudge liners for a smoky eye. works with wet or dry liner. Very handy tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 11:06:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite T.M. eye brush. I use it to smudge and smoke e/s on the lower lid and then up on the outside edge of my 'cat eye'. I like it because it has a small head and a shorter handle than the Nars smudge brush. I love T.M. brush # 41! This brush is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by trish527

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush - mine says "M41" - does that mean it's shorter (handle-wise)? Dunno. Anyways, as the other reviewers have said, it is perfect for smudging and for layering and even contouring. I use it a lot. I love the Lucite handles, too. I recommend this brush for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Skeptic

I find myself using this brush to line my eyes (with eyeshadow) more often than other liner brushes. It's small, soft, and taper so it's very easy to use to smudge your eyeshadow to create the smokey look. I love the smokey look so I find it a necessity in my brush collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

This really is a fabulous smudger - my 2nd favorite eye brush next to TM's #11. It is a great way to really "smoke" your eye in a professional way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2003 1:04:00 AM More reviews by sablouwho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, #41 brush, how do I love thee!

This is FAB for making my eyes sexy. A terrific smudge brush.

I was never, EVER able to get the one from Bobbi Brown to do what I can do with this brush. Total heaven when the brush does the work for me so I don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Meg709

I love this brush for smudging! The bristles are so soft and do a great job of blending esp. close to the lashline. I own the Bobbi Brown smudge brush as well and love it-but the TM #41 is more precise.