October 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Coup De Poudre Shimmer Eyeshadow Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2005 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tash22nz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this is the pale lilac colour. Its very pretty colour and the packaging is kinda cool but kind inconvinient at the same time. Generally I prefer pressed powder eyeshadows as loose powder can be messy. This is a very pretty colour and the powder is quite good quality. Luckily i got this on sale - as i would never buy it for full price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Eh. I wasn't all that enthralled by these shadows- I love Dior products, and I expected more, frankly.

The loose eye shadow dust is finely pigmented, and comes very pretty shades. But the pigment isn't very intense, and the shimmer is subtle and doesn't last for very long. I find that I have to layer repeated to create a stronger effect. The colours, while pretty, are very limited. Overall, not that exciting a product- I much prefer my Napoleon Loose Sparkle Dusts. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 2:17:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This eyeshadow just wasn't what I thought it would be. It's called shimmer powder, yet the color I purchased (Coup De Grace) was hardly shimmery. It had good staying power, but I really just don't think it's worth the hefty price tag when there are dozens of shadows better than this. I must say, though, that the package is really cool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2002 9:40:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I purchase all 4 of these. A white shade, light pink, light purple and a purply brown shade. All are really stunning. Top quality shadow that glides on effortlessly and lasts all day. My only complaints are the packaging, although cute with its own brush in side, is a pain to put the screen in. You have to be very careful! Second the price, $20 and limited color selection (4 only so far). But these are top quality other wise!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2002 11:20:00 PM More reviews by missvox

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are CD's version of loose powder eyeshadow. At first I was confused if these were 'pigments' but they are not :( Packaging is so cute so chic! The powder I have to say is superb, soft and light. #787(Coup de Bluff) and #857(Coup de Grace) are mauve tones, one is a light mauve puple the other is a medium plum purple. Color pigment is moderate. Unlike their name the two color I have, don't have an ounce of shimmer but a satin matte texture intead. I would buy it for their fashionable colors and if you don't mind putting out $20 too.