October 25, 2014 | 1846 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by nicholeabigail

This brush is my first QUO brush and I just got it 40% off but the full price is $13. I was skeptical because it had very mixed reviews and it did have a plastic brush holder thing so I couldn't really press down at it to see if it was fluffy.. But it was 40% off and I needed a MAC 222 brush dupe after its now discontinued even though no one said it was a dupe I thought it was.. Idk. I didn't really believe people that it was a 224 brush dupe but it is! I personally like this brush better! The mac one is softer but they're both just as gentle to the lid as they're both as dense(not that dense) neither are prickly, mac just feels better. The shape of this is amazing!! It's more pointed than the mac one and that's why it's so amazing. You can point it exactly where you want to and then once you start blending its just a fluffy brush but you know EXACTLY where you're blending it if that makes any sense. It gives you more control as if your aiming. This review doesn't make much sense but this brush is a great dupe for the mac 224, it has great quality bristles, and an amazing shape. I would repurchase this for the full $13 if I lost it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! It's so soft and fluffy, I reach for it again and again and again... very similar to my MAC 224 which I find a bit scratchy. Serious love for this brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what I was thinking, buying this brush, since I tell right away in the store that it wasn't going to get the job done. It's simply too big to work as a crease brush -- both in terms of the overall brush size, and the length of the bristles. This is flat-out a great big brush: way too big and heavy to be using on any part of your eyes (And I don't have a small face or eye area). To add insult to injury, the bristles on this brush, while extremely soft, are way too long and floppy to be utilized for any precision work, such as, oh, say, the crease area. It just creates a big ol' mess.

As a few other reviewers have noted, the brush starts to splay after washing (And not many washings, since I barely use mine). To give this brush a bit of a break, the bristles are, as I said, quite soft, and none have been lost while washing. I do use it, once in a while, to soften the fade between my crease and highlight shades when it's getting a bit severe or streaky. How often this occurs, however, isn't worth the price I paid for it, even on sale. How Quo can sell this in packaging that says "crease brush" on it is beyond me -- there's no way even they can delude themselves into believing this brush can be used for that.

(And since some people seem to have a hard time believing that this brush could receive poor reviews, yes, I am talking about the Crease Brush and NOT the Crease Blender Brush. I have both, and I quite prefer the Blender Brush)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I previously used this quite a bit since I really had a limited amount of brushes. It does feel too big for my crease and really big when I did the outer v. It's also quite stiff and scratchy so it was irritating. I did find it worked well as a pencil/smudge brush for my lower lashes. However, now that I've lost it, I don't really miss it. So no, I will not be repurchasing.
previously used this quite a bit since I really had a limited amount of brushes. It does feel too big for my crease and really big when I did the outer v. It's also quite stiff and scratchy so it was irritating. I did find it worked well as a pencil/smudge brush for my lower lashes. However, now that I've lost it, I don't really miss it. So no, I will not be repurchasing. I am going to buy the crease blending brush to try since it has more of a tapered brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by lisamaxum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this has quite low ratings. My brush wasn't scratchy at all, the bristles were very soft and easy to clean, it blended my eyeshadow AMAZINGLY well and I love how the handle is smaller than the rest of the brushes. Quite a versatile brush, can be used for multiple things because of the shape of the brush. I've never liked the baggy it came with, VERY difficult to open and get the brush out, but I trash it either way, overall, a very good brush for the fraction of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kerousel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is pretty low quality. It doesn't blend my shadows well, and the individual brush hairs are not soft at all. It's pretty pokey. Not a fan, will shell out for the 217 next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I do believe that some ppl are reviewing the wrong brush as well. This review is for the "crease brush" not the pencil tip-like crease "blender" brush :) I love this brush!! The bristles are sooo soft! i do wish that the bristles were more densely packed...as other's have mentioned... it can be a little too "soft" so you can't really create a more defined outer "V". Nonetheless...at 40%???? it's a great steal!! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByGeneva

I really like this brush! The only down side to it is that its a bit flimsy but the price, and the job is does is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Meleinay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush! I love it! Very soft and works very well. I didn't have any problem with shedding. The only thing was the brush wasn't glued together very well so it was a little flimsy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked up the large crease brush on sale for $7.80 and it is worth every penny, I love it so much that I would pick it up at regular price. The handle length is perfect and not to long. The bristles are soft and bendable that it makes blending colours into the crease a breeze. It picks up colour well without a lot of fall out. I have a lot of lid space so the size of this brush makes e/s application easy and quick. It does a great job! Washes easily and so far the bristles have not shed and I've had it a month and use it almost daily.