July 22, 2014 | 2078 users online

Mascara - NARS - Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by kim9911

The worst masara ever! It does not come offff from my lashes, WTF i used several eye makeup removers to take this crap off - i am returning it right back. Also gave me a headache right after i applied it. plz go to cvs and buy voluminous million lashes mascara for less than ten bucks; it works the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think there is any super special about this product. It works too a certain amount of decency, however it's not the best I've tried. It doesn't build my lashes' length up too much and I don't feel my lashes are as thick as they can be (from previous mascaras I've tried). This is an so-so, okay mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

I was so disappointed by this mascara. It doesn't thicken or lengthen my lashes. I've tried drugstore brands that are far superior to this high end mascara. I tried and tried to build my lashes with this mascara - but nothing!! I suppose someone going for the natural look could like this mascara but I expect my mascara to work harder for its money. I will definately not repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by brasscupcakes

If you like the new Neutrogena Healthy Volume, or, I guess I mean if you like what Neutrogena Healthy Volume is trying to do, i.e,.give you healthy looking yet high impact lashes -- well, this mascara pulls it off, unlike Neutrogena.

I tried the water-resistant, not the waterproof, in regular black. It lasted perfectly and only smudged where I didn't sop up enough of the rosehip oil I use around my eyes.

My lashes looked fantastic -- much longer. And I think it's much more highly pigmented than other brands, because even though the thickening is negligible, compared to say, lashblast, the overall effect is that your eyes look just as big, except your lashes are more natural and defined. (It's a really good black -- made my eyes look a bit less bloodshot). Plus, it really easy and quick to apply.

If I had the money (I'm out of work, it was a freebie), I'd definitely, definitely definitely say this one is worth the money. Definitely Definitely. I mean, my lashes actually looked kind of expensive.

Please if anybody knows where to find it for less than $23, pm me. I'm horrified of mislaying this tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite mascara. I've found many mascaras that do indeed thicken and lengthen the lashes, but have found the result to be very artificial and too 'made-up' for day wear. This mascara doesn't clump, separates lashes beautifully and gives me a clean, natural look. I use a heated curler to spread and separate my lashes and then gently brush this on for a very pretty, natural effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by emiller99

This is the best mascara I have tried in a while. It is non-clumpy without being too watery. I can't even believe how smooth it applies, without leaving clumps or anything. It does not smudge throughout the day and was really easy to remove at night. My favorite mascara of the moment, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by barb9000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good. Doesn't flake or smudge or irritate my eyes. Normally I would not use a brush that had such wide gaps between the bristles as I have very sparse lashes and they tend to cause spider eyes - but this brush works good and the mascara is nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like many women, I have HG products and Number 2 products, which are products I will use should my HG be unavailable or I am poor. Inimitable is my HG, Nars Bamboo is my Number 2. I also switch mascara every three months like a good girl because my eyes are sensitive. I don't like obvious mascara. Now one would think that someone going to Nars would expect an OTT mascara but their mascara is slightly watery and gives definition and volume without major length. I get this in bamboo when I want to save the ten extra francs of buying Chanel and it does everything inimitable does for me- a bit of color, not too much length, just definition.

The story of my life: I find "natural" at Nars and Mac.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by legarrec

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another odd man out...I am not a mascara know it all, but this does exactly what I was looking for, isn't flaky or cakey, and adds length and definition whilst looking as natural as humanly possible. I would buy it again, but I am so tempted to try Diorshow.
I think it is perfect if you are looking for a natural looking mascara though. I give it only 4 lippies because there is probably a cheaper one that has the same effect, I just haven't found it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All i can say is wtf??? Flakes horriblly, burns, and builds no legnth or volume