October 26, 2014 | 1007 users online

Makeup Brushes - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Brush Kit

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by laurelhinche

I was given these as a gift. I loved the little bag they came in it was so cute! But for the price (I looked it up) the face brushes are very coarse and don't blend very well. I do absolutely love the medium sized eyeshadow brush! The hairs are very soft and it applies amazingly! I wish the whole kit was as good as this one brush. I have never bought any VS cosmetics and judging from their brushes I wont be. Hey VS stick to lingeree and Yoga pants!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all I want to mention how cute the brush bag is. I got the one in pink with black criss crosses all over them. It came with 5 brushes. The brushes are a really good quality, not the best but a lot better than drugstore brands. I especially like the eye shadow brushes. It also comes with a blush, lipstick, and a push liner brush. I got mine on sale for 29.99 when they are originally 45$ and I am very happy with them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 5:22:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I was looking at these brushes while at VS the other day, and I was disappointed at how coarse they were. The price was inexpensive, but the quality low.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2002 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Lico

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous brush holder and great brushes for the price. The travel set is also VERY convenient!