Victoria's Secret Pink Mosaic blush

4.4

on 5/5/2005 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Recently bought this (and it's my first VS cosmetics product purchase) and love it. Comprised of various pink shades, this reminds me of BB Shimmerbrick in Rose (which I had and returned) as I like the VS one better because you can select diff. pink shades, contour, highlight and there is sheer shimmer w/o the appearance of enlarged pores which IMO, is a problem with BB shimmerbricks (I don't have large pores but Bobbi's product makes them appear to be so). Conveniently packaged in one compact with mirror, this VS pink mosaic blush offers various options and the product/pigment is super.

on 11/27/2004 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this color, and it doesnt break me out like most other blushes. Nice job VS-I love all your stuff!!!

on 6/12/2004 1:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this mosaic contains about 5-6 different shades of pink. it looks OK on my cheeks, they look flushed and very fresh. much like childrens cheeks when theyve been playing. the color is pretty and shows up on me medium tanned skin as a light pale pink. but i noticed that sometimes it may look too light, almost white-like in pictures. this is when its not flattering. ALSO it doesnt have great staying power. it doesnt come with a brush, its expensive and the packaging is soooo cheap looking. i dont think ill buy again because its so expensive and i know i can find something better.

on 3/28/2004 7:38:00 PM

i seriously think im in love. i have fairly tan skin and this is the ONLY blush i have found (and, trust me, i have tried many) that gives me a gorgeous, natural-looking glow. the only downfall is that it is expensive :( but i'll live because its so perfect.

on 3/16/2004 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this product in the bronzing one. It adds the nice bronze color to my face but is sometimes to dark for my pale skin, the packaging is adorable and you gotta get the brush with it!

on 3/9/2004 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a love hate relationship with this blush. I love the color it gives me and that it's very natural looking (depending on application technique). This is a matte blush, I don't get any shimmer. To me, it's very pricey (almost $20). However, I work for VS so I get a great discount, so I can justify buying it. :) I would not pay full price for it. The packaging is cheap looking. Other than that, it's a fun blush.

on 2/8/2004 1:52:00 PM

This is a pretty good product. I was surprised that Victoria Secret carried such a good blush for not that bad of a price--around 18.50. Comes with a nice mirror and isnt streaky. I would buy it again.

on 1/30/2004 2:02:00 AM

I adore this blush. Price- $17ish, very reasonable. Packaging- pretty, nice size mirror, but I wish it felt a bit sturdier in my hand, and can be a pain in the butt to open sometimes. I like to take my brush around the lightest shades in a swoop and get the top of my cheekbones, and across the darker shades to go in the contour area. A quick blend and I have amazing cheeks. In a pinch, individual mosiacs can be used on eyes too. I find myself really liking how my skin looks whenever I wear this blush, very vibrant and healthy.

on 1/12/2004 1:17:00 AM

i bought the mosaic blush in "highlighter" and it works so well! i love the 5 different colors in it: white, pink, yellow, bronze and purple-lavender, they blend into a beautiful, pearly, sheer and very versatile pink. i put it on like powder all over my face for the "glow" and it's so pretty! i have oily skin, but the highlighter mattifies the oily parts, but leaves the "glow" behind. the powder isn't glittery at ALL.. very sheer but reflective. i use it around my eyes too- more product on my browbones and under my eyes. i find myself to use the pink and yellow parts as an eye-opening eyeshadow too. they work so beautifuly together. the price is pretty steep, but the packaging and product are awesome!

on 12/28/2003 5:58:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim...it just looks pretty. It is .23 oz big.

I am a MMM and for some reason I don't think this looks good on me.

The quality of the blush is great, just doesn't work well for me. Perhaps if I mix it with another color?

Popular Blush Products