Smashbox Masterclass 3 Color & Contour

on 11/29/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I looove, love, love this palette! It is worth every penny. Not only are the shadows lovely, but so are the face powders. I was expecting them to be throwaways, but I use them regularly. So pleased to see how lovely and long lasting they are. I was a little disappointed in Papaya's (the coral shade) lack of pigmentation, it is simply not as vibrant as the other colors, and the matte shades aren't as easy to blend as the shimmers. The face powders also proved a lot of fall out.

Other than Papaya... 16 beautiful gorgeous eyeshadows, 15 beautiful color shades, 3 highly pigmented blushes, a lovely highligher, a creamy bronzer and a great contour powder. Honestly, once you swatch these shadows and see them in person... you will drool. They are so pretty and look so amazing on the eyes. Part of me dies a little when I use them because I know it is limited edition and I won't be able to repurchase this later on. The packaging is awesome as well. Very sturdy and the powders all come with a plastic covering. Each side is removable and you can get a less sturdy, but more compact palette.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best purchase I made this year. This blends like a dream. So beautiful. I would say the mattes are better overall than the shimmers. Do not crease on me. And last a long time. The blush colors are very pretty as well. It also comes with contour and highlight colors, a very good buy!! Highly recommend

on 8/30/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Excellent travel palette - with the exception of not having a mirror. But the shadows, blushes, bronzes/contour and highlight powders are excellent quality. There's a vast selection of neutral shades and a plethora of colors that are highly pigmented. There's minimal fallout and the color pay off is beautiful. I can't believe the choices of looks you can create, from soft to bold, day to night. I have the Masterclass 2 palette and that's equally great, except there packaging didn't allow the palette to full close - so I had to keep the cardboard that went around it to help keep it closed. The packaging fir Masterclass 3 is awesome! It has a secure strap to keep it closed and it's sturdy plastic. You will love how many shadows there is and how it's truly effortless to create a stunning look! Snatch this one - it's limited edition!!

Popular Palettes