Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Dealer's Choice (240)

1.5

on 7/3/2015 5:17:00 PM

This dried a lot darker than the color showed in the bottle. I was looking forward to a pretty blue but instead it looked like a dark teal...not what I was going for. It looked "thick" on my nails even with only two coats and was not very shiny. It streaked a bit during application, which surprised me. I didn't have access to a top coat and it chipped the next day. I'd rather pay a couple bucks more and get an OPI or China Glaze polish. I will say it was very pigmented, but with a streaky application and matte finish on a "gel like" polish who cares if it's pigmented.

on 8/28/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Boy, I love this color. It looks like a cream but up close you can see the sparkly shimmer. The problem is the "base coat" is built in, but without using a separate base coat, IT STAINED MY NAILS. I tried this literally weeks ago, and my nails are still GREEN!!! I'm going to have to sand them down. Also, it only lasted 3 days before it chipped. Yes I used the diamond top coat over it. FAILLLLLLLLLLL. This was $8.29 at CVS.

Popular Polishes