August 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Hair - Klorane - Camomile extract shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Update:
Incredible blonde-ning. Like, I dyed my hair a lighter blonde, and then got sick of it and went back to a light brown. Still using this shampoo on that brown hair and its gone blonder again! I honestly did not expect that from such a regular shampoo, but this really does work incredibly well for blonde hair.

However I no longer have a need for this, and feel like it may be drying my hair out very slightly. But I would definately recommend people to try this for the colour it leaves!

OLD:
This is my review based on first impressions, and will update later to say if repurchasing.

Overall it lathers well and feels very gentle, slightly softening my hair. The smell is pleasantly herbal, fairly unisex, but doesn't hang around. I'm seeing whether it will emphasise some old blonde dye in my hair over time. But even if it doesn't do that, it seems good enoguh to use anyway. I have light brown hair naturally, so I would like to see what it does for shine regardless.

It is expensive in Australia for the size you get. $9 for 200ml. However this is pretty cheap compared to salon brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by katmint

This is the best shampoo that I have ever used. Honestly better than the salon products I have bought before. Maybe it's just my hair type- very fine hair, but tonnes of it? But this shampoo just makes it super soft, clean and not at all greasy. I can't believe more people aren't using this! Also love the chamomile smell. (I use it with the conditioner in the same line- perfect)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Even though Klorane shampoos are expensive & I can only find them online, they do seem to be the best for my hair. This one is clear yellow, silicone free & lathers beautifully. My hair is fine and the ends are drier, but I do like my hair to be clean, and this cleans it nicely without tangling or drying. It does contain sodium laureth sulfate, and some less than 'natural' ingredients, but it does not dry my hair out or cause excessive shedding on me. It smells like chamomile tea with a touch of honey. Makes my brown henna'd hair bright & shiny, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells lightly fruity+floral. Consistency of the liquid isn't thick, and neither do you need a lot of product. Lathers just enough and washes out very easily. Still, its got silicone in it and over years of experimentation and elimination, i've figured out that really dries out my scalp majorly. So I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by versepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good shampoo.
It is quite small for the price.
The packaging is very nice and fits on my shower ledge.
It looks pretty and elegant.
The shampoo itself feels very nice in your hands as well as your hair.
"Smooth" is the best way I can describe the texture.
It feels like a creamy gel, if that makes sense.
The smell is wonderful - I'm really sick of cloying "fruity florals" found in drugstore shampoos.
This is a sweet honey floral scent but refined.
The lather is smooth and full.
It leaves my hair feeling light and baby-soft, even without conditioner!
My hair is brown with natural blonde/red highlights, this shampoo definitely enhances them.

The only negative I can think of is the price.
EDIT: Another negative is that it can be drying. Depends how much you use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by imi22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It cleans my hair really nicely and doesn't weigh it down at all! I like the packaging and think its reasonably priced at about 8 for 400ml. Will definitely continue to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

I have been using this shampoo for a year or so and for my oily hair it works well. I do not have any problems (such as getting too greasy too fast) - and that is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by RosesRoses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a shampoo, this product is nice enough. It smells good, it feels light and it leaves hair looking fresh and bouncy.

The only thing I didn't like about it is the way it works with dyed hair. I have medium ash-blonde hair that I dye a warmer shade of blonde in the winter. This shampoo is really great in the first two weeks after the dye-job, really bringing out the highlights, but after that, it just tends to emphasize brassiness.

I'm going to give this shampoo another try in the summer, when I'm no longer dying my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by morgs5555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo because I was suffering severe dry scalp in the winter. I thought I had bad dandruff and had tried a harsh anti-dandruff shampoo but it only made my flakes worse. I decided to switch to a natural and calming regime and picked up this shampoo and a green tea conditioner at Ricky's. After 1 week of use, my scalp isn't perfect but it is soooo much better. I barely have any flakes and if I do they are tiny. This leaves your hair a little dry so a conditioner is needed after it. I am not sure if it was this shampoo or the conditioner that improved my condition because I used them in tandem, but they helped me so much this winter. Really happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love chamomile, and I have tried other chamomile shapoos with mixed results. This one is great. Leaves hair soft & clean, and not drying like Aveda's chamomile shampoo. Doesn't over-tint the yellow tones (some chamomile products will turn hair brassy rather than golden).