August 28, 2014 | 919 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Maybelline - Moisturizing Mascara Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by focus1979

This product is really bad. I always like Maybelline's mascaras, that's why I thought maybe I should give its eye make up remover a try. It turns out this product is a total waste! I use it only twice and it goes to my trash can---Extremetly greasy and it removes nothing except my eye lash!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yuck! this is nasty eh.... super greasy, hardly removed my lashfinity! made my vision blurry and it burned my eyes.....aaahhhhhhh!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

Mine is called Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye makeup remover. It has a pink top and is for waterproof mascara also, as opposed to the 100% oil free with the blue top. I don't know WHAT I was thinking getting this - yes I do, I was broke and it was on sale. I thought I read it - but yuck - the FIRST ingredient is Mineral Oil. This product thankfully took off my eyemakeup well, and did make my lashes feel soft - but my lids feel SOO super greasy! I even rubbed a dry washcloth over it all when I was done, and the greasy is still lightly there! Though this may be appealing for someone, it is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I've always used Pond's Cold Cream to remove all my makeup and it's done a good job of it. Well.... I thought I'd buy my first eye makeup remover to see if I could have an easier time taking off my waterproof mascaras. I got this one because it says it removes ALL waterproof eye makeup and when I did try it it didn't remove any of my waterproof mascara. None of it came off. This sucks soo bad!!!!!!