November 28, 2014 | 1301 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ecotools - Pure Complexion Facial Sponge

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great cleansing sponge! i purchased the one in sensitive--although i don't have sensitive skin--and it does a great job! it's not rough or anything and my face feels great after using it. it's also fairly affordable at $6, depending on where you get it. you can even get it for cheaper at ulta with their $3.50 off $10 coupon, plus manufacturer's coupons. the only thing about this is that it lasts about a month before it begins to fall apart, which isn't the best but at least it doesn't cost a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by kellyjr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased the sponge for sensitive skin and I love it. I used "poufs" in the past and this is so much better. A couple drops of my Dr. Bronners soap and the sponge lathers my face, neck & chest. It rinses easily (unlike poufs that take forever to rinse clean) and I keep it on a shelf outside the shower so it can air dry (I use it regularly & it hasn't fully dried to it's original hardness). The shape makes it easy to use and scrubs my face clean, but is also gentle. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the Ecotools facial sponge for senstive skin. It is an small sized sponge made from vegetable fiber. Sponge softens when wet and gives a very mild exfoliation. I use this only in the morning so do not know how effective it is at removing makeup. I would not repurchase as I do not like that it takes a very long time to dry and that just does not seem very sanitary over the 1-3 month usage time for this product.