Ecotools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/20/2014 10:45:00 AM

this is a great cleansing sponge! i purchased the one in sensitive--although i don't have sensitive skin--and it does a great job! it's not rough or anything and my face feels great after using it. it's also fairly affordable at $6, depending on where you get it. you can even get it for cheaper at ulta with their $3.50 off $10 coupon, plus manufacturer's coupons. the only thing about this is that it lasts about a month before it begins to fall apart, which isn't the best but at least it doesn't cost a fortune.

on 9/25/2014 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased the sponge for sensitive skin and I love it. I used "poufs" in the past and this is so much better. A couple drops of my Dr. Bronners soap and the sponge lathers my face, neck & chest. It rinses easily (unlike poufs that take forever to rinse clean) and I keep it on a shelf outside the shower so it can air dry (I use it regularly & it hasn't fully dried to it's original hardness). The shape makes it easy to use and scrubs my face clean, but is also gentle. I will definitely repurchase this.

EDITED 1/13/15: Even though I let it air dry in a cool, dry place, it started developing mold after a couple weeks. At first I thought it was dirt transferred from somewhere, but it got worse and I couldn't go on using something with mold! I will NOT be repurchasing.

on 8/13/2014 9:04:00 AM

I purchased the Ecotools facial sponge for senstive skin. It is an small sized sponge made from vegetable fiber. Sponge softens when wet and gives a very mild exfoliation. I use this only in the morning so do not know how effective it is at removing makeup. I would not repurchase as I do not like that it takes a very long time to dry and that just does not seem very sanitary over the 1-3 month usage time for this product.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools