April 23, 2014 | 437 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

Very precise!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by zmarie100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really disappointed here. I was making a purchase for lipsticks in a MAC shop, and asked if I could look at anything for eyebrows, as I was using a MUA brow pencil and looking for something else. The sales assistant instantly picked this up and told me this is what I wanted.
Paid something like 13 for it.
I went home and opened it up and realised just how TINY it is. not much product at all. I was told it was super sharp so I could draw individual hairs. After the first use the end obviously got blunt.
To be honest, I've been using this for two weeks now and its no better that the 1 MUA pencil I was using. Gonna try Urban decay's Brow box in my ongoing quest for nice eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by impact_player

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was going back and forth between which shade to purchase: Spiked or Stud. I tried Stud first per the recommendation of one of the MAC associates. To me, it had a teeny hint of red in it, which I do not like for my jet black hair. I exchanged it for Spiked which is definitely more of a true brown with no red. I'm thinking the associate picked Stud for me because I'm fair skinned and Spiked CAN look harsh as it is darker than Stud. I have definitely overdone it before... Just use light strokes for a more natural look. I really did like the super thin pencil "point", it was exactly what I was looking for at the time. I do agree with another reviewer, though, that Anastasia's Brow Wiz trumps this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have alopecia universalis, so no eyebrow hair-- i really like this pencil and shade ( I've been purchasing since 2009) Applied with a light hand it's a light brown, i then apply med-heavy for darker shade. I use short feather strokes to apply my brows and this pencil does a pretty good job. Staying power is good as long as you don't rub your hand across, then it all comes off, somehow it mostly stays on with sweating just requires a touch up. The only thing I dislike is packaging, I wish you could see how much is left before realizing it won't click turn anymore!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Too harsh and unnatural looking on my eyebrows, plus the pencil is so fragile and prone to breakage even with light strokes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite for awhile but compared to my Anastasia Brow Wiz this is mediocre. The pencil has a much thicker point and creates too thick of a line at times. For a couple dollars more I would recommend Brow Wiz.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is a really good brow pencil because it's very fine and it doesn't look harsh. It allows you to fill in the sparse areas very precisely and goes on very smoothly. I don't find that mine breaks off at all, but then I don't wind mine up too much. I don't like that you can't twist it back down because it's hard to tell how much product you have left. Overall, I love how quick and easy this is to use but I don't feel the price is justified.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail..eyebrown pencil...and yes..it last me only 2 n half mths..so i buy 4 at a time or so...but i started using lighter strokes...so it lasts longer...but the best ever...ive tried drugstore eyebrow pencils , other brands...but nothing can stray me from this stuff! ...I think MAC SHOULD..make it come in a pack set of 2....COME ON MAC ..STEP THE GAME UP!! LOL...gives u beat faced brows!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

This is one of the better brow pencils I've tried at first I was upset with it because mine ran out in a month so that sucked and then ran out to get another one and guess what this time I learned I didn't need much just light strokes and it's just perfect for my brows even though my brows are darker than this pencil it just looks so natural I love spiked so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Agreed, this is an awesome brow pencil! I was hesitant to repurchase to first time I ran out because I'm cheap lol, so I found a "dupe" on youtube. Let's just say in this case you get what you pay for. It goes on smooth,stays put, and blends very well in the brow. Try it was a brow groomer or finisher on top!