The Body Shop Wild Argan Solid Oil Lips

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Emollient), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Emollient), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 (Emollient), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Flavour), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), CI 77492/Iron Oxides (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake (Colorant), CI 77491/Iron Oxides (Colorant).

on 5/28/2015 7:54:00 AM

Amazing product and you get a decent amount for the price. Very hydrating and the beeswax protect it against harsh cold air in the winter. I adore the yummy scent and taste, too. Definitely would buy this again in stead of my go-to Whipstick by Lush as this is more reasonably priced. Not the biggest fan of the jar packaging which is a tad hard to open at times. But overall, it's worth 5 lippies.

on 9/2/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this and this lip product only for a few weeks to really get a feel for it and I absultly love it! It gives the perfect amount of hydration and just a little shine. I liked that when I would use it before bed it wouldn't run down my face as I slept. It's nice because it's not so heavy that it can only be used at night.
Pros
Nice subtle scent (I love that it's not food scented or flavored, I tend to lick my lips more when that's the case causing more irritation and dryness)
A slight glossy finish
Perfect texture
Moisturizing
Good for day or night useage
Cons
I don't really see any cons for me. I can see others may think that's on the pricy side. Body shop is almost always running a sale though. I think it's worth it at full price.
Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great lip product! And I will be rebuying this

on 8/26/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for the past 3 days and I think it's hydrating and the smell is quite subtle and soft but it doesn't moisturize as deep as I expected. I have been using Lush's honey trap and although I like the texture of the Body shop's wild argan oil solid lips much better, I find that the Lush one is more moisturizing and penetrates better. Still I love this one and might re-purchase for using on the go and keep the other one for my bedtime routine.

on 8/8/2014 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Sweet baby J! Move over L'Occitane Shea Butter lip balm, this is my new baby now! I would marry this solid lip oil if I could. It smells so gorgeous, it's shiny but not too much, it's very moisturizing, NO MINERAL OIL!! and have I mentioned the fragrance..? It smells divine!! Love, love, LOVE!!! Highly recommended!

Popular Lip Treatments