October 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Wild Argan Solid Oil Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Andreaedge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this and this lip product only for a few weeks to really get a feel for it and I absultly love it! It gives the perfect amount of hydration and just a little shine. I liked that when I would use it before bed it wouldn't run down my face as I slept. It's nice because it's not so heavy that it can only be used at night.
Pros
Nice subtle scent (I love that it's not food scented or flavored, I tend to lick my lips more when that's the case causing more irritation and dryness)
A slight glossy finish
Perfect texture
Moisturizing
Good for day or night useage
Cons
I don't really see any cons for me. I can see others may think that's on the pricy side. Body shop is almost always running a sale though. I think it's worth it at full price.
Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great lip product! And I will be rebuying this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Ranaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for the past 3 days and I think it's hydrating and the smell is quite subtle and soft but it doesn't moisturize as deep as I expected. I have been using Lush's honey trap and although I like the texture of the Body shop's wild argan oil solid lips much better, I find that the Lush one is more moisturizing and penetrates better. Still I love this one and might re-purchase for using on the go and keep the other one for my bedtime routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sweet baby J! Move over L'Occitane Shea Butter lip balm, this is my new baby now! I would marry this solid lip oil if I could. It smells so gorgeous, it's shiny but not too much, it's very moisturizing, NO MINERAL OIL!! and have I mentioned the fragrance..? It smells divine!! Love, love, LOVE!!! Highly recommended!