October 22, 2014 | 1027 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Shadow Softies - Peach Fuzz

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted a peach shadow and Peach Fuzz was the cutest color in the drugstore. It was $5 (which is not bad for eye shadow) so I picked it up. This is kinda random but the little teardrop packaging is so cute!

I used it with a standard eye shadow brush over the $1 elf primer. As many reviewers said, the color payoff is very weak, but then again it's called "shadow softies" so I wasn't expecting bold color. For someone who likes natural makeup, this is the perfect color for a "pretty glow" kinda look.

The weird thing about this shadow is the texture. It's kinda "creamy" but yet powder-y at the same time if that makes sense. It's hard to get the shadow like off the brush because of the weird texture. Also it creases :(

Although I liked the color, there is definitely a better shadow out there! Not a terrible eye shadow, but certainly not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People have complained about low color payoff in reviews of other shades in this line, but my experience with Peach Fuzz was divided. I put it on with a sponge applicator, not a brush, and am able to get a good clear shade. But I do have to use a VERY heavy hand and keep dipping back in the pan. At $5.50 it's worth it.