December 19, 2014 | 854 users online

Eye Shadow - Almay - Shadow Softies - Peach Fuzz

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by deadmap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was attracted to this shadow due to its beautiful peach shade, but it's definitely lightly pigmented at best. I expected the shadow to be more pigmented, since it looks awesomely bright in the pan. I'm a little disappointed by it, but I use it with a dense eye brush and layer it on until I get the colour pay off that I want.

I didn't feel attracted to any other colours in the line, and I won't repurchase this shade because I like my eyeshadows to be really pigmented. For the price, it's alright, but there are shadows that are around the same price (Annabelle) and a dollar or two more (Nyx) that have much better staying power and pigmentation.

I don't use any other Almay products anyhow, but if this eyeshadow were more pigmented, it would be beautiful. The colour in the pan is such a true peach colour. It's definitely a shadow for people who like a more sheer colour pay off that helps to make peach tones more wearable for them.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by steff612

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I had found the perfect purple eyeshadow. This is a complete waste. Do not buy. The color looked so deep in the compact until I tried it on. I has no color whatsever. It's like applying a lipstick that you think will be a bold vibrant color and it turns out to look like tinted chapstick. Very weird texture. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted a peach shadow and Peach Fuzz was the cutest color in the drugstore. It was $5 (which is not bad for eye shadow) so I picked it up. This is kinda random but the little teardrop packaging is so cute!

I used it with a standard eye shadow brush over the $1 elf primer. As many reviewers said, the color payoff is very weak, but then again it's called "shadow softies" so I wasn't expecting bold color. For someone who likes natural makeup, this is the perfect color for a "pretty glow" kinda look.

The weird thing about this shadow is the texture. It's kinda "creamy" but yet powder-y at the same time if that makes sense. It's hard to get the shadow like off the brush because of the weird texture. Also it creases :(

Although I liked the color, there is definitely a better shadow out there! Not a terrible eye shadow, but certainly not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People have complained about low color payoff in reviews of other shades in this line, but my experience with Peach Fuzz was divided. I put it on with a sponge applicator, not a brush, and am able to get a good clear shade. But I do have to use a VERY heavy hand and keep dipping back in the pan. At $5.50 it's worth it.