Got2B Squeaky Clean Shampoo

on 1/11/2012 10:14:00 AM

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It is the BEST I have found anywhere. It has made my hair cleaner , lighter and softer than anything else I have EVER used. It even gets industrial paint out of my hair with just a normal washing. I have not been able to find this shampoo for years. If anyone knows where I can buy this PLEASE let me know.

on 7/24/2010 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i can't find this stuff anywhere!! i first bought a travel-sized bottle for a buck at five below when i went to school in PA. i haven't seen it anywhere since. has it been discontinued? this is by far the best shampoo i have EVER used.

my hair is greasy, flat, and gets dirty within less than 24 hours after a washing. this shampoo made my hair feel "squeaky clean", just like the name, but in a good way. not tangly or over-drying, this stuff was PERFECT. it made my hair shiny, soft, and CLEAN. so clean to the point where i probably wouldn't need to wash it as often!

as for the smell, it's just alright. i really do like oranges, but this has more of a creamsicle scent to it. still pleasant, but takes some getting used to.

i hope to see this shampoo back on the shelves someday. in the meantime, i'll continue my search at bargain warehouses and dollar stores!

k, i LOOOOOVE this shampoo.
i love the smell! it smells nice and citrus-y and invigorating.
Makes your hair really clean (but dont use this every day, its kinda drying) I was SO sad because i couldnt find this for around 2-3 years i was sure it was discontinued. but HALLELUJAH!!! i saw this in the "real canadian superstore" (like loblaws) today and i was SO HAPPY!!!! so i stocked UPPP!!! I havent seen this at any other stores, so i suggest checking your local superstore first.

on 5/21/2008 1:40:00 PM

This is by far the worst shampoo I have ever used. Even using a big glob I couldn't get a lather and my hair instantly tangled when I rubbed it in. Even after using my salon conditioner afterward my hair was frizzy and unmanageable. And the cap was flimsy and weird, it wouldn't have lasted the life of the shampoo. I usually pass shampoos I don't like onto my brother in law but I wouldn't subject anyone else to this stuff. I gave it 5 tries and then threw it in the trash.

i bought this based on all the good reviews. eh.. wasent impressed.
after putting in my hair, my hair became a huge tangled gross feeling mess. after rinsing for 10 minutes and trying to get my fingers untangled from the knots, i gave up and slapped on got 2 be's instantly satisfied conditioner. THAT product is awesome! got out all the knots and calmed my hair down.

after blowdry and flat iron, my hair felt amazing, but i credit the conditioner completely. will not repurchase.

on 6/10/2007 7:53:00 AM

I really like this shampoo. I use it with the Got2Be Instantly Satisfied conditioner. Hate the flip top as it appears to be quite flimsy like it might fall off. I haven't noticed it being dry when used in this combination. If it strips hair... I haven't noticed, but then again I haven't coloured by hair in over eight years. I do hate the scent!

I love this shampoo but I thought they discontinued it? I don't see it for sale anymore (anywhere). It's really good if your hair is oily/dirty, it smells wonderful (like oranges) and really gets your hair clean!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It did good for that one day, after that, it weighed my hair down, my hair was unmangeable, droopy in appearances, not clean feel, and no softness to my hair there after!! Besides, I heard they DISCONTINUED This product !!

on 10/1/2006 8:15:00 PM

I would only purchase this product again because of the smell. It has a nice, clean, orangey scent. Product wise, it says what it does - makes your hair clean. But thats a little silly since thats what shampoos are supposed to do. It really doesnt do anything for your hair, if anything it made my hair drier than usual.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! The orange scent wakes me up in the morning when I use it, and it cleans so well. Lemme tell you, my hair is awfully greasy. I have to wash my hair every morning cuz it gets greasy immediately overnight.Definetly purchase this if your hair never stays clean, BUY THIS. Its bank for your buck