October 20, 2014 | 1958 users online

Primer/ Corrector - The Body Shop - All-In-One™ Instablur 5-Action Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Astridhofferman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi Astrid here. I'm in my late teens and fairly new to anything makeup (haha yeah, I know I'm a late bloomer). Anyways as you may have guessed, this is my first pore eraser/ makeup primer product ever and I don't really have anything to compare it to but man is this product great. It does everything it says it does: it blurs imperfections, lessens oiliness, and all that.

Before, I had to apply pressed powder to do all that and since I go to school, I always worry about applying too much powder and looking like a cake-faced clown. However with this product I don't have to worry anymore because I usually wear this product alone (yes that's right, no concealer, no powder, no bb cream, no anything) and I like the natural, flawless, matte look it gives me way more than any look face powder could ever give me.

Plus, this feels really light on my skin so it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable and is really a no-brainer to apply which I really, really like because I don't have to spend hours upon hours learning how to apply this on my face correctly without looking like a complete idiot.

The only downside of this product is it's price, which I can't really complain about because for a 25mL tube that costs Php1,195 (or approx. $27) this product really gives you a bang for your buck.

In conclusion, this is one of the best pore erasers in the market, one that does what it claims and is definitely worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by MUenthusiast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was skeptical in the beginning because for a small tube of primer it was quite costly. But then again it's Body Shop, prices are expected to be quite up there. Anyway, on to the product. Before using this primer, when I applied foundation I realised my pores were enhanced instead of hidden and I hated how it made my foundation looked on me. I tried the maybelline pore eraser and was hopeful but it didn't really work. So I tried this product by body shop and my oh my I am impressed amazed wowed by this. I totally love the finish it has on my skin. It does what it is supposed to do. Blur out blemishes shine control and blurs your pores for sure. (Although results are more clear with foundation/BB cream) I am very happy with this product and although it's quite pricey I will definitely buy it again. So happy I'm recommending to everyone who has always had problems with hiding pores! Cheers to all may you have a good experience like i did. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by ajamiesaysrawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loOove this primer. Works like magic all day. My face stays matte and looks flawless with the BB cream. MY new favorite product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jessicaogarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love! this primer. It's the only product I've found that actually mattifies as much as it promises to. It gives a lovely powdery finish, which provides a smooth oil-free base for my liquid foundation/BB cream. It also gives serious lasting power to my foundation/BB cream whilst giving a flawless but natural and light finish. It's a little pricey, but to be honest i really do think it's worth it- it delivers exactly as promised, and a little goes a long way. I can't recommend this gem enough for those who struggle with oiliness and shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This primer is amazing!! I use this underneath my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and mac studio fix concealer and it keeps my skin oil free all day. Gives a beautiful smooth pore less canvas. The texture is quite silicone-y but that doesn't bother me. Once massaged into the skin it had a light powdery effect and soaks into the skin nicely. I use it all over my face, focusing on my t-zone a little more. I always use a voucher code app to receive money off for the body shop so I get value for money! I use this about 6 times a week for a full face of make up, I've been using this tube for about 6 weeks too and still have a few more uses in it. Love this!! My HG primer. Body shop continue to impress me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:

blurs skin
makes skin appear more even
matte
keeps skin less oily!
light weight

Cons:
price :S 22$ regularly