October 2, 2014 | 1055 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Ecotools - Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by fitguineapig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is awesome and makes your hair super shiny and smooth. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this brush for $10.97 at Walmart. It came in a cardboard package, with zip ties to prevent pre-purchase use. The bristles felt stiff, but not so much that they'd hurt my scalp, so I figured I'd give it a try. On dry hair, the brush made my hair very oily. Then after washing, my hair was very soft. I tried using the brush on wet hair, but it made my hair very oily. The instructions suggest you use it on wet hair. I do not suggest or recommend this.

I use this brush on my hair once it's completely dry and it does add shine and softness. You'll notice after the second or third day how soft and naturally conditioned your hair is. The bristles are strong enough to go through my thick hair, but not so strong that they scratch my scalp. I love it!

The brush holds up very well after a hot water and baby wash soak, but doesn't stink as much as my 100% boar brush. There's definitely some boar bristles in there judging by the faint smell when it first gets wet.

I would recommend this brush to a friend and already got my mom hooked. I have her my small boar bristle brush, but she wants my ecotools brush. This is an awesome brush. Sorry mama, I'm never giving this one up. Let's just hope she doesn't clip it from me lol