Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Porcelain

on 7/22/2014 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this because I fell in love with the Balance n Brighten Fair, but found it was too dark for me to use most of the year. I find this Porcelain is good, but not as good as the Fair. For me this shade was actually a little too pale. Part of what makes the Fair so good is that it gives a natural, healthy look. This Porcelain tended to make me look a little ghostlike sometimes. I do like the coverage of this. This is sometimes enough that I can use this as my foundation and other times when I am breaking out quite a bit this works great as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation and concealer. This is a well rounded product for me because I can use it both ways in my makeup routine. The packaging is actually nice. The pan at the bottom is not dipped too low and because of that I was able to use up every single bit of this without leaving product behind that I felt like I lost some of my money on this. This is definitely a powder foundation I will purchase although I do wish there was more of an in between shade of the Porcelain and the Fair.