October 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Hair Styling Tools - T3 - Featherweight Luxe 2i

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Laurasanne

I got this product a month ago, and i don't know what's wrong with it, because every one seems to be loving this blow drier so much...since I got it I have not noticed a difference in my hair, actually my hair feels more damage than ever !!!! :( omg I really wanted to love this blow drier but I certainly can't, I just can't.... it says I will live your hair with 86% volume, frizz free....not of that happens when I use this stuff, my hair just feels really bad since I stared using it, not silky, not soft, not even with the round brush it came with, I keep using it because I already paid for it and plus it was not cheap at all. I just refuse to think that my old Remington blow dryer does a much better work with my hair (my hair is long straight and wavy just a little at the ends). It also says that it will blow dry your hair faster like in 7 minutes...well yeah but I've noticed that maybe because of the technology thing that dries your hair from the inside out my hair always feels wet like in 10-15 min after it supposedly dried my hair.
I just hope some one can help with this issues, because I know it must be a good product because most of the people love it, I just don't know why my hair is reacting so badly to this hair dryer.

Pros:
light weight
luxury
not noisy

cons
too expensive
it doesn't do 100% what it promise

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this hair dryer after I dropped my 8 year old T3 Evolution on the floor and the plastic bracket holding the fan in place broke :( I loved my Evolution and for years wouldn't let another blow dryer touch my hair. I only use T3 heat tools because I have had bad experiences with all other brands of heat tools so buying another T3 dryer was a no-brainer. I can honestly say that this not only meets but exceeds the Evolution's performance. It dries my hair even faster and leaves it even softer and shinier, and full of volume! In addition to having tourmaline infused parts, this dryer also has a ionic generator. The dryer is is gorgeous with a sleek black lacquer finish and titanium-chrome accents. It has 2 speed and 4 heat settings. It also comes with a concentrator nozzle and a T3 tourmaline-infused round brush.