T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I splurged on this dryer as a birthday gift for myself this past October. I wanted to use this for awhile prior to reviewing. This dryer replaced a working Conair 1875 dryer.

First this dryer completely blows the other dryer out of the park. I find I can dry my hair in 1/2 the time. Leaves my fine super soft and don't tangle Works well with my attachable hair bonnet, to make it a bonnet dryer when I'm doing a vintage pincurl set.

Love that it came with a new hair brush. Concentator nozzle also included.

Pros: faster dry time, quiet compared to my old dryer, lightweight, no filter to clean, has not overheated when with 20 minute use with my bonnet attachment.
Con: the price, but worth it in my opinion.

I plan on getting the diffuser for this dryer.

I got this product a month ago, and i don't know what's wrong with it, because every one seems to be loving this blow drier so much...since I got it I have not noticed a difference in my hair, actually my hair feels more damage than ever !!!! :( omg I really wanted to love this blow drier but I certainly can't, I just can't.... it says I will live your hair with 86% volume, frizz free....not of that happens when I use this stuff, my hair just feels really bad since I stared using it, not silky, not soft, not even with the round brush it came with, I keep using it because I already paid for it and plus it was not cheap at all. I just refuse to think that my old Remington blow dryer does a much better work with my hair (my hair is long straight and wavy just a little at the ends). It also says that it will blow dry your hair faster like in 7 minutes...well yeah but I've noticed that maybe because of the technology thing that dries your hair from the inside out my hair always feels wet like in 10-15 min after it supposedly dried my hair.
I just hope some one can help with this issues, because I know it must be a good product because most of the people love it, I just don't know why my hair is reacting so badly to this hair dryer.

Pros:
light weight
luxury
not noisy

cons
too expensive
it doesn't do 100% what it promise

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this hair dryer after I dropped my 8 year old T3 Evolution on the floor and the plastic bracket holding the fan in place broke :( I loved my Evolution and for years wouldn't let another blow dryer touch my hair. I only use T3 heat tools because I have had bad experiences with all other brands of heat tools so buying another T3 dryer was a no-brainer. I can honestly say that this not only meets but exceeds the Evolution's performance. It dries my hair even faster and leaves it even softer and shinier, and full of volume! In addition to having tourmaline infused parts, this dryer also has a ionic generator. The dryer is is gorgeous with a sleek black lacquer finish and titanium-chrome accents. It has 2 speed and 4 heat settings. It also comes with a concentrator nozzle and a T3 tourmaline-infused round brush.