October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Conditioner - Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I was extremely disappointed by this leave-in conditioner. What prompted me to try this is that I love Alterna's Caviar CC 10-in-1 so I was curious about the rest of the Caviar line. I found that the Replenishing Moisture Milk just didn't provide enough moisture at all. My hair felt so dry and rough when I used this. Weighed-down and difficult to brush. Not what I expected at all!
I wish I had tried a sample of this before I went and spent $30 on this product. For reference, my hair is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. And I always use some type of leave-in product before blow drying.
I liked that this is a spray creme type of product. But there's an even better one out there for a fraction of the price- Hawaiian Silky, it's sold at Sally's Beauty Supply for only about five dollars a bottle. Works a million times better on my hair than this Alterna leave-in.
Won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by pink_jasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever found! It is extremely moisturizing and detangling. It leaves my hair very smooth, soft, and shiny without weighing it down. It also helps to protect from heat styling. It's a spray creme formula with a light lemony scent.