Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk

3.0

Water, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sea Water, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Polyquaternium-55, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Amodimethicone, Superoxide Dismutase, Polysilicone-15, CaviarExtract, Ascorbic Acid, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/IronFerment, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Methoxy PEG-16 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Algae Extract, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

on 1/12/2015 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Terrible! I received this as a 100-point perk from Sephora. Because of the smaller size my bottle said to "Spray" the product but the dispenser was a pump......ok, no biggie. It took soooo much product to get my hair semi-coated (I have medium length hair, below my shoulders). I seriously had to pump it like 20 times to get enough out. I could have used more but I was irritated with it. It also did nothing for my hair. No softening (even a temporary effect is okay), no detangling, nothing. In fact my hair felt MORE brittle than if I would have just left it alone and applied nothing. Would not recommend.

on 11/9/2014 9:56:00 AM

So so moisturizing ! I've tried everything and this seriously works . Love it it also helps with frizz and smells great

on 10/4/2014 1:24:00 PM

I was extremely disappointed by this leave-in conditioner. What prompted me to try this is that I love Alterna's Caviar CC 10-in-1 so I was curious about the rest of the Caviar line. I found that the Replenishing Moisture Milk just didn't provide enough moisture at all. My hair felt so dry and rough when I used this. Weighed-down and difficult to brush. Not what I expected at all!
I wish I had tried a sample of this before I went and spent $30 on this product. For reference, my hair is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. And I always use some type of leave-in product before blow drying.
I liked that this is a spray creme type of product. But there's an even better one out there for a fraction of the price- Hawaiian Silky, it's sold at Sally's Beauty Supply for only about five dollars a bottle. Works a million times better on my hair than this Alterna leave-in.
Won't buy this again.

on 7/21/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is the best leave in conditioner I have ever found! It is extremely moisturizing and detangling. It leaves my hair very smooth, soft, and shiny without weighing it down. It also helps to protect from heat styling. It's a spray creme formula with a light lemony scent.